2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• In terms of reception/defence Floortje is deifinitelty doing better job than Neriman throughout this season. Neriman can be better with a little reception role, I don't think that she suits good for play as OP, but she struggles in terms of spiking in crucial moments of sets...

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Dutch setter Tess von Piekartz renewed her contract with USC Münster for next season. German Junior NT setter Irina Kemmsies will also stay as the other setter of the team.

Hopefully Münster will do well again next season, with their young roster :drink: :super:

• .if it's true, Conegliano next year will have no reception

Chiappini changed his mind eventually and signed with Conegliano ??

:rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

• New things in Transfer's Table on siatka.org:
    - Katarzyna Zaroślińska (OP) is new player of Atom Trefl Sopot (not confirmed yet)
    - Anita Kwiatkowska (OP/OH) is potential target for Impel Wrocław
    - Karolina Ciaszkiewicz-Lach (OH) may join to Tauron Dąbrowa Górnicza or Muszynianka
    - Anna Kaczmar (S) and Anna Podolec (OP/OH) may play in Budowlani Łódź

• Meijners is IMHO better choice than Neriman, she's more universal OH and improved a lot in last years in Busto and Piacenza :win:

If I were the coach I would risk that.. Put Neriman in and let Esra pass in the back row.. or start with Esra and let Neriman attack in the front row.. and as foreigners you'll have Larson, Furst, Poljak... However I agree with you Meijners us more universal OH

• Of course for Ecz it'll be better to have a local player there and with Meijners it's another foreigner on bench, so I prefer Neriman there, but overall I'd take Meijners, whose transfer case became a bit complicated...

Larson with Meijners can be a great duo, but it would be hard to choose who'll play in league having Jordan, Chris, Maja and Floortje in one team :whistle:

• Chiappini changed his mind eventually and signed with Conegliano ??

:rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

According to rumours Chiappini will sign with Piacenza ^^..the problem for Conegliano is that both Fiorin and Barcellini are not good receivers so with Neriman, who is even worse than them, it would be such a mess :aww: De Gennaro can't take care of reception alone..

• @Piotr

Do you know will Kakaloewska stay in Impel Wroclaw or will she go to play Chemik ? She's promosing player.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• According to rumours Chiappini will sign with Piacenza ^^..the problem for Conegliano is that both Fiorin and Barcellini are not good receivers so with Neriman, who is even worse than them, it would be such a mess :aww: De Gennaro can't take care of reception alone..

I know :D I was just joking, because 'no reception' is a stable part of Chiappini's teams :P

• @Piotr

Do you know will Kakaloewska stay in Impel Wroclaw or will she go to play Chemik ? She's promosing player.

Agnieszka Kąkolewska definitely stays in Impel, she has valid contract here ^^ in Chemik we have too many good MBs and there she would land on bench, there we have Mróz, Gajgał, probably Bednarek (though there are rumours that she's leaving) and there's also a possibility to have Veljkovic in Chemik :D

• Agnieszka Kąkolewska definitely stays in Impel, she has valid contract here ^^ in Chemik we have too many good MBs and there she would land on bench, there we have Mróz, Gajgał, probably Bednarek (though there are rumours that she's leaving) and there's also a possibility to have Veljkovic in Chemik :D

Kakaolewska-Bednarek duo would be great indeed ^^

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Kakaolewska-Bednarek duo would be great indeed ^^

Definitely, but it won't happen in upcoming season. Kąkolewska in Impel, Bednarek proably in Chemik, though there's a rumour about her back in Piła... anyway Katarzyna Gajgał is still on quite high level, while Katarzyna Mróz had probably season of her life in Chemik and if she keeps going playing like she did, she won't be considered as weak point in roster at all :thumbup:

• Definitely, but it won't happen in upcoming season. Kąkolewska in Impel, Bednarek proably in Chemik, though there's a rumour about her back in Piła... anyway Katarzyna Gajgał is still on quite high level, while Katarzyna Mróz had probably season of her life in Chemik and if she keeps going playing like she did, she won't be considered as weak point in roster at all :thumbup:

Chemik Police will play in Champions League next season and I really wonder what they will do for it ? They still have Glinka, if she retires, they need a strong player more than her and also I think Bjelica isn't enough for CL goals but she's good player for back-up opp. The another question is will maja stay in the team or not ? Afaik, she hasn't decided to stay yet. Let's wait and see :win:

• Chemik Police will play in Champions League next season and I really wonder what they will do for it ? They still have Glinka, if she retires, they need a strong player more than her and also I think Bjelica isn't enough for CL goals but she's good player for back-up opp. The another question is will maja stay in the team or not ? Afaik, she hasn't decided to stay yet. Let's wait and see :win:

Well, Ognjenovic, Werblińska, Glinka, Mróz and Gajgał should stay, Bednarek probably also. Team probably signed with Aleksandra Jagieło and Mariola Zenik. Sawicka's case is unknown, she's target for some clubs, but Chemik maybe wants to have two top liberos ^^
    Muhlsteinova leaves, surprisingly siatka.org claims that Bjelica also leaves :what: I don't know about situation of other players (Kowalińska, Raczyńska, Grejman, Sobolska, Krzos).
    Potential transfer aims are Sanja Malagurski and Stefana Veljkovic, some people claim that Manon Flier can also join :whistle:

Edited once, last by kondzio ().

• Ognjenovic is staying in Chemik. Bjelica also said that she's staying, so I'm surprised with those rumours about her departure.
    Rasic hasn't confirmed that she's going to Vakifbank, but journalists are basically hinting that it's a done deal.

• Bjelica's leaving is not confirmed, in transfer's table from siatka.org only things in bold are confirmed. On the other hand some things which are not bold are also true and some things which didn't appear in table may be true :whistle: we have to wait for all confirmations :teach:

• Yes, Kąkolewska is staying in Impel together with Gryka, Martałek, Mroczkowska and Kaczor. Maren Brinker is quit unlikely :(