2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• Milena Rosner after one-year break may return to volleyball, she thinks about playing as Libero or coming back on left wing, IMHO she can't help as spiker as she could in the past, but still can give a lot as receiver and defender, but she might not find a place in top league anymore.

:white: eeh after her shape and what she was playing in Impel, please return not Milena, its painful to watch her struggling like that :huh: even in reception and defense she was far from her best days...

• Actually she was the first setter in Schweriner, but she was injured and missed most of the matches. She played in Italy before coming to Germany and she showed her huge talent, when Ferretti missed the beginning of the season because of an injury.

Radenkovic only missed the end of the season because of her injury, not that many matches. I agree that she did a very good job in Schwerin overall.

• who knows where Brankica is going to play? I saw her and Svetlana Ilic in Zurich? I heard some rumours about Ana is coming back to Zurich as well?

• According to volleyball.it, Busto renewed the contract of British MB Ciara Michel. Anne Buijs might go to Azerbaijan according to the same article (maybe again playing under her father?), also several of the bench players are leaving.

• who knows where Brankica is going to play? I saw her and Svetlana Ilic in Zurich? I heard some rumours about Ana is coming back to Zurich as well?

Seems like Unilever could not keep her. And she is a player from Volero, so I imagine is quite possible because they wanted her back.

• According to volleyball.it, Busto renewed the contract of British MB Ciara Michel. Anne Buijs might go to Azerbaijan according to the same article (maybe again playing under her father?), also several of the bench players are leaving.

What's her position?

According apasport.az Lokomotiv transferred Evangeliya Chantava. She will be first Greek player in Azerbaijan League.

• What's her position?

According apasport.az Lokomotiv transferred Evangeliya Chantava. She will be first Greek player in Azerbaijan League.

:rolll: :rolll: eeeehhaa. I cannot believe that she is finally gone.eva is disgrace to greek volley.i hope she never plays for NT or we will keep loosing to hungary, austria and estonia... Please never come back.. :dance6: weak, coward, simply horrible. that club must have special scouts :lol: I think clubs should get rid of such players so greek clubs can start finally win any game in euro cups and not loose to 17-18 year olds from sweden..

Most Importantly - Γαμήσου !

• :rolll: :rolll: eeeehhaa. I cannot believe that she is finally gone.eva is disgrace to greek volley.i hope she never plays for NT or we will keep loosing to hungary, austria and estonia... Please never come back.. :dance6: weak, coward, simply horrible. that club must have special scouts :lol: I think clubs should get rid of such players so greek clubs can start finally win any game in euro cups and not loose to 17-18 year olds from sweden..

Most Importantly - Γαμήσου !

For national team coaches - I think it is not right to give chance players who sit on the bench in weakest clubs SECOND turkish and SECOND italian leagues... :thumbdown:

I confirm that Ciara Michel has renewed her contract with Busto. Parisi, who should renew very soon, hope to still improve Ciara's skill. Michel will fight for a place in the starting six with the third MB that could be Pisani coming back from Ornavasso.

The first MB is still uncertain. Arrighetti is discussing a salary increase but it is unlikely that she will stay in Busto. Rumors says that Busto is close to a strong foreign MB but Busto could also try to sign Folie (this is just a bar rumor).

Currently Busto has Wolosz (Setter), Marcon (OH), Michel (MB) and Leonardi (libero).

Bianchini could move to San Casciano in case San Casciano will play in serie A1 (it is playing playoff in serie A2).

• According to Saque Viagem, Renatinha Colombo will be the substitute of Andréia Laurence in Pinheiros...