2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• A press article from Dresden mentions that Becky Perry will indeed play in Busto Arsizio. The article is mainly about Mareen Apitz and it says that Cannes wanted to sign her for 2 years but since it is her first contract abroad she wanted to sign just for one and she chose Cannes because of the circumstances there even though she had financially better offers. There is a short mention that Perry goes to Busto and Stefanie Karg will also definitely play abroad but she hasn't decided yet where.

• A press article from Dresden mentions that Becky Perry will indeed play in Busto Arsizio. The article is mainly about Mareen Apitz and it says that Cannes wanted to sign her for 2 years but since it is her first contract abroad she wanted to sign just for one and she chose Cannes because of the circumstances there even though she had financially better offers. There is a short mention that Perry goes to Busto and Stefanie Karg will also definitely play abroad but she hasn't decided yet where.

So, Buijs will leave.

• According to volleyball.it-transfertable

Anne Buijs will go to Lokomotiv Baku (her father is Lokomotiv's new headcoach; also Lloyd and Rosso go there).

Zago will go to Japan (Denso)

• Zhu Ting joins Bohai Bank Tianjin.
    I hope she won't be injured due to Wang Bao quan's training way.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• La Gazzetta Dello Sport claims that Italian Setter Marta Bechis may sign with Siódemka SK Bank Legionovia Legionowo.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• If I remember right she was playing for Moskow last season and wasn't so good.. right?

No, not good at all. She was inconsistent both in reception and digging. Even Marchenko had to cover her at some point.

• La Gazzetta Dello Sport claims that Italian Setter Marta Bechis may sign with Siódemka SK Bank Legionovia Legionowo.

And that Calloni is leaving Conegliano :what: She may go to Montichiari.. http://dal15al25.gazzetta.it/2…-anche-arrighetti-emigra/

• No, not good at all. She was inconsistent both in reception and digging. Even Marchenko had to cover her at some point.

Ezhova played for Fakel in 13/14, Tretyakova was Moscow's libero before they transfered Malova.

Fakel played 2 libero system most of the time as far as I remember, but I'm not sure if Ezhova was the receiver or the defender libero. However, Kazan won't waste a foreigner spot for a libero, and of those available in Russia Ezhova is among the better ones I think...Malova or Kryuchkova would have been the best options but they seem to stay in Moscow and Krasnodar.

• Ezhova played for Fakel in 13/14, Tretyakova was Moscow's libero before they transfered Malova.

Fakel played 2 libero system most of the time as far as I remember, but I'm not sure if Ezhova was the receiver or the defender libero. However, Kazan won't waste a foreigner spot for a libero, and of those available in Russia Ezhova is among the better ones I think...Malova or Kryuchkova would have been the best options but they seem to stay in Moscow and Krasnodar.

By last season I meant 2012/2013.. However thanks