2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• Charlotte was the best OH in team and probably the most reliable player throughout last season with Zenik, good for Atom that she's staying :thumbup:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Murphy could go to Impel instead of Konieczna... <3

And i heard that Arrighetti is staying in Busto, isnt she?

• Alexander Pasynkova to Dinamo ?
    http://www.sbvolley.ru/article/1617.html

- If we consider that Dinamo already have Obmochaeva and Kosheleva, Pasynkova would play as OH?I think it´s a bad decision, they need a player with a good reception...Dinamo should use their foreigner spots better, like Kazan did last season... :wall:

• - If we consider that Dinamo already have Obmochaeva and Kosheleva, Pasynkova would play as OH?I think it´s a bad decision, they need a player with a good reception...Dinamo should use their foreigner spots better, like Kazan did last season... :wall:

she is moving for Dinamo Krasnodar, not Moscow... ^^

I guess Garay not going there then?...with Sokolova, Calderon, Scherban and Pasynkova in the team...

• she is moving for Dinamo Krasnodar, not Moscow... ^^

I guess Garay not going there then?...with Sokolova, Calderon, Scherban and Pasynkova in the team...

It seems that idea with Garay could've collapsed having these players in roster. How about Spasojevic, is she leaving?

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• she is moving for Dinamo Krasnodar, not Moscow...

Thanks Joana...I just read the note, and didn´t open the article...so many Dinamos in Russia...well, what you said about Garay is true...and considering that the richest clubs already hired their OH, so she can goes back to Brazil, maybe in Sesi (like it was rumored some weeks ago) or the possible new team of Campinas (they are trying to get a new sponsor)

• A friend of mine who works in the volleyball market told me that centoni and little cute bosetti probably will play for galatasaray. they try to transfer meijners also.

• A friend of mine who works in the volleyball market told me that centoni and little cute bosetti probably will play for galatasaray. they try to transfer meijners also.

Not bad for Gala, though the other Istanbul-clubs already picked the better players :win:

Finally some good news! But I prefer a local OH and a foreign MB in the team. Seems like Barbolini will use Asli Kalac and Özgenur duo this year in Galatasaray.

You surprised me a little bit because I knew who these names are since 3 weeks, I don't know who's your friend/source but I can say that he did a good job. As far as I know, Galatasaray interested in a stronger foreign MB but her name isn't Valentina Arrighetti. Let's wait and see...

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• So, Arrighetti and Lloyd are still a couple :win: