2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• Sporza claims that Frauke Dirickx signs for Piacenza and she'll play together with Lise Van Hecke and Liesbet Vindevoghel.
    http://www.sporza.be/cm/sporza…l/140522_Dirickx_Piacenza

Only 2 foreigners with the same nationality can play in the same club in Italy, so Vindevoghel will leave (if rules have not changed).

Piacenza is interested also in Harmotto and, as I already reported, Sorokaite but also Busto is desperately looking for an Italian hitter (after failing with Centoni) so Sorokaite is their main target now.

• Only 2 foreigners with the same nationality can play in the same club in Italy, so Vindevoghel will leave (if rules have not changed).

Of course, I know it but I guess, their moderators don't know this rule. ^^

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Maybe Manon Flier in Brazilian Molico?

Did you read something about it?Actually there are a lot rumours about the second foreigner of the team, maybe Onuma, Kozuch, Hooker and also Malagurski...let´s see...

• Did you read something about it?Actually there are a lot rumours about the second foreigner of the team, maybe Onuma, Kozuch, Hooker and also Malagurski...let´s see...

Of course, I know it but I guess, their moderators don't know this rule. ^^

So basically do not understand the transfer strategy of Impel Wroclaw. Instead of keeping the best players to fight in the CL edition, the let the leaders leave the team and Dirickx, Brinker, Konieczna go to to other teams. Kwiatkowska as opposite might be enough for Challenge Cup.... :wall:

• igtisadchi baku 2014/2015

Guedpard(S) - Barun(OP)

Apinyapong(OH) - McClendon(OH)

Thinkaow(MB) - Ssuschke-Voigt(MB)

Dürr(L)

• Are teams in Azerb. or in Brazil that needs a setter?

I'm asking myself if Berg will play. After she left Villa she said she would have never played again in Italy... Russia it's too cold for an Hawaiian like her, she already played in Turkey (and I don't think she would go there again and I quite sure there's no plare for another foreign setter there), once on twitter she said shw would like to play in Brazil (and it's close to the States), but it seems like all of her friends are in Baku... Maybe Poland? France?

I think she just took a seson off as she did in 2008/2009 and she will be back soon cause her goal is to go to Rio and she is still training.

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• -About the rumor of Mia Jerkov playing in Uralochka, the team already renewed with their two foregners (Yumilka Ruiz and Sined Jack), so probably she can´t be hired, I suppose...

• BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała held today press conference with new coach, Leszek Rus (ex-2nd coach in Tauron Dąbrowa Górnicza).

New players in team are Natalia Bamber-Laskowska (OP, who played as OH & MB in the past), who's coming back after pregnancy, Lucie Muhlsteinova (S), who decided to leave Chemik Police and Patrycja Flakus (OH/OP). Team is still negotiating with two Polish Outside Hitters, I don't know with who they're talking.

Team leave: Marta Szymańska (S), Karolina Ciaszkiewicz (OH), Monika Czypiruk-Solarewicz (OH/OP), Danijela Nikic (MB) and Joanna Prokop (L/OH).

Rest players in team, including Horka (OP) and Beier (OH) are staying in team ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Fb will try to transfer one more turkish player thats what i heard

Fenerbahce's roster is almost completed. Melis Yilmaz (from Junior team) probably will be second libero of the team next season. Fenerbahce's on loan young Turkish setterEzgi Dilik also will be ready to play for Fenerbahce next season. Finally, Fenerbahçe continues transfer negotiations with Diclenur Babat.

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Fenerbahce's roster is almost completed. Melis Yilmaz (from Junior team) probably will be second libero of the team next season. Fenerbahce's on loan young Turkish setterEzgi Dilik also will be ready to play for Fenerbahce next season. Finally, Fenerbahçe continues transfer negotiations with Diclenur Babat.

So isnt Dicle in Fenerbahce oficially yet? I hope she will go enywhere else, because she is great and she shouldnt stay on the bench during next season!

• - Liz Hintemann was hired by Sesi/SP as back up for Monique.
    So Ivna should leave the team 8| ?( don't know where she would go but some people say she is going back to Osasco :sleeping: :sleeping:

• why would dicle stay in the bench if she goes to fener? let's look at her competition: 1st i dont believe bauer will play much in the league because they will use kim-montano-lucia, 2nd let's say thar eda will get the 1st mb position then that will mean dicle, ipek and denkel, now dicle will easily win against ipek so it would be between her and denkel both of them lack so much in attack and they are almost identical in other areas but i think what will ive dicle the edge is she is better in block that's why she could be a starter many times in the league.