2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• it is said that Fenerbahçe of Turkey has reached an agreement with Iranian player Mojtaba Mirzajanpour....have you heard anything about it?

yep, I read about it in some websites here yesterday, apparently it's not a done deal yet. his last year club still wants him.

• Andreas Takvam (203 cm, 21 years old) will play for Effector Kielce next season. Probably as MB (as in the norwegian national team and former club Nyborg), but can probably play both at opposite and outside. He has a reach of 372 cm! The former silver medalist at the junior world championship in beach volleyball had an attack-efficiency of 63 % (115 attacks, 7 blocks/errors, 77 kills) in the qualification rounds for the european championship.

• About Michał Kubiak: in an interview he said that he hasn't signed any contract with Halkbank and he's still has valid contract with JW, but he also said "never say never".

So Kubiak is still in JW, but we still don't know if he stays there :whistle:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• About Michał Kubiak: in an interview he said that he hasn't signed any contract with Halkbank and he's still has valid contract with JW, but he also said "never say never".

So Kubiak is still in JW, but we still don't know if he stays there :whistle:

Haa i know. But you know, Turkish and Italian media know better. Kubiak signed several times in a row, "more likely" or "ex player of Jastrzębie" i found even! 8o Nice words, fap fap fap... :dance6:

• Andreas Takvam (203 cm, 21 years old) will play for Effector Kielce next season. Probably as MB (as in the norwegian national team and former club Nyborg), but can probably play both at opposite and outside. He has a reach of 372 cm! The former silver medalist at the junior world championship in beach volleyball had an attack-efficiency of 63 % (115 attacks, 7 blocks/errors, 77 kills) in the qualification rounds for the european championship.

Very nice have you got any video with this player? And do you know other Effector transfers for upcoming season? I think they will sign many uknown cheap players after Romanutti and Poglajen not good seasons what causes out of NT for them...

• Well, being unknown doesn't mean being worse than guy with fame. All our lower clubs are developing, but Effector is strange club I think. They had many talents like Markus Nilsson who made show in Russia and won champions league last year and imagine, he had terrible season in Effector Kielce before. It was the biggest surprise ever for all our volley supporters. Effector had Pierre Pujol, but he also didn't make any fantastic season... Rather disappointing, same as Romanutti or Poglajen. This club had many nice surnames but didn't use it in good way. It seems only Penchev showed his best here and made progress.

• Well, being unknown doesn't mean being worse than guy with fame. All our lower clubs are developing, but Effector is strange club I think. They had many talents like Markus Nilsson who made show in Russia and won champions league last year and imagine, he had terrible season in Effector Kielce before. It was the biggest surprise ever for all our volley supporters. Effector had Pierre Pujol, but he also didn't make any fantastic season... Rather disappointing, same as Romanutti or Poglajen. This club had many nice surnames but didn't use it in good way. It seems only Penchev showed his best here and made progress.

Agree, many players there had seasons below expectations. But as far as I remember Nilsson played in Kielce before changing name, when it was Fart, Pujol probably played there also in those times. I know that in Kielce we also saw OH/OP Ludovic Castard and OH Xavier Kapfer, Kapfer played quite good ^^ unfortunately he didn't have enough support...

• yep, I read about it in some websites here yesterday, apparently it's not a done deal yet. his last year club still wants him.

https://twitter.com/Iranvolleyball/status/484258363422035968

• And it begun. New market has opened and its a great pool of talents to invest into. I would defintely take the Team A in a heart beat. Marouf, Mamoudi and Seyed should definitely be in top Euro clubs. Least of the six is the lefty IMHO - though he's good in reception and passing :)

• Branimir Grozdanov (Bulgarian Junior NT, OH, 198 cm, 20-year old, CSKA Sofia) is the last signing of Noliko Maaseik. This is a big move for the guy, he is a future NT player. Noliko changed almost their entire roster for the new season after the disappointing last campaign. Erik Verstraten was recently announced as Noliko's head coach. I have no idea about him, to be honest. I hope Grozdanov uses his chances well!

Source: Noliko's website

• I cannot tell you anything about Kielce I'm afraid. I'm from Norway, and know of Takvam, thats all.
    When it comes to Sigurd van Dijk Festøy and Sakai Blazers, it's my impression that he is there as an assistant coach to Haruya Indo (who has trained youths at the norwegian volleyball academy for som years now).

Quoted from "are.akselsen"

Andreas Takvam (203 cm, 21 years old) will play for Effector Kielce next season. Probably as MB (as in the norwegian national team and former club Nyborg), but can probably play both at opposite and outside. He has a reach of 372 cm! The former silver medalist at the junior world championship in beach volleyball had an attack-efficiency of 63 % (115 attacks, 7 blocks/errors, 77 kills) in the qualification rounds for the european championship.
    Very nice have you got any video with this player? And do you know other Effector transfers for upcoming season? I think they will sign many uknown cheap players after Romanutti and Poglajen not good seasons what causes out of NT for them...

Sigurd van Dijk Festøy in Sakai Blazers. This means Pepic is free. I never heard about this norvegian guy. I hope to watch Pepic in Europe now.

• Rob Bontje (Dutch NT, MB, 33-year old, Jastrzebski Wegiel) is the replacement of Srecko Lisinac in Berlin Recycling Volleys.

Source: Berlin's website

• Andreas Takvam (MB/OP) officially in Effector Kielce. I read that TV Ingersoll Bühl wanted him few months ago, but they didn't reach an agreement eventually :whistle:

• http://www.przegladsportowy.pl…artykul,481305,1,897.html

President of Jastrzębie: "How many times I must repeat we didn't agree with Halkbank and any other club".

It seems that it will be a neverending story :rolll: