2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• Hahaha :rolll: Scarpetta's source seems to be more trustworthy than yours :rolleyes:

• Belgian MB Pieter Verhees signed with Modena, where also his girlfriend Laura Heyrman plays.

• Hahaha :rolll: Scarpetta's source seems to be more trustworthy than yours :rolleyes:

Who is Scarpetta? Is she/he club president or person who work for club that he/she even doesn't know for how long he signed contract so what are you talking about. :rolll: EDIT

• Jakub Radomski (OH) from Cerrad Czarni Radom to 4 You Airlines AZS Politechnika Warszawska.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• DarkHorse , stop being rude please, You can share opinions, but don't offend other members :wavy:

• How many foreign players does Modena have so far? Kovacevic, Bruno, N'Gapeth (?), Verhees...?

Nemanja Petrić

• How do you know Kubiak wants Halkbank? Maybe give me a link to interview or something?
    As far i know Kubiak has home in Jastrzębie, wife and little daughter, his father works in club and i think it's not easy for Halkbank and they must pay many many money and that's why Kubiak is not easy to agree also.
    If Halkbank is so rich why they kick off Matey with Stoychev? It's radiculous! Kubiak is better? Kubiak is after only one amazing season. If they offer big money Matey with Stoychev could stay. This situation is like parody...

Kaziyski and Stoychev were never really happy in Ankara in the first place. They had an agreement with Mosna to leave Trento for a year and now they are both looking forward to coming back. It doesn't matter how much money Halkbank will offer, they just don't want to stay. It was never a matter of money.

• Kaziyski and Stoychev were never really happy in Ankara in the first place. They had an agreement with Mosna to leave Trento for a year and now they are both looking forward to coming back. It doesn't matter how much money Halkbank will offer, they just don't want to stay. It was never a matter of money.

If it was never a matter a money they could stay in Trento, not leaving when club had really difficult moment.
    + If you are moderator and delete my words, some of them were not offensive you should delete whole conversation.

• If it was never a matter a money they could stay in Trento, not leaving when club had really difficult moment.
    + If you are moderator and delete my words, some of them were not offensive you should delete whole conversation.

Ah, the all-knowing DarkHorse is back! Yes, perhaps you know the situation much better ;) I am giving you information from an internal souce, but it doesn't matter, keep spamming.

I am required to delete whatever I find offensive. YOU are the one I find offensive. I leave your volleyball-related comments and edit the rubbish. I don't have to delete the whole post.

• Ah, the all-knowing DarkHorse is back! Yes, perhaps you know the situation much better ;) I am giving you information from an internal souce, but it doesn't matter, keep spamming.

I am required to delete whatever I find offensive. YOU are the one I find offensive. I leave your volleyball-related comments and edit the rubbish. I don't have to delete the whole post.

Oho, Bulgarian mafia rules this forum. :lol:

• Valerio Vermiglio signed with Copra Piacenza !
    http://www.volleyball.it/notizie.asp?n=84269&l=0

Let's celebrate: Vermiglio will play in Italy :cheesy: 8o

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Patryk Strzeżek (OP) is new player in 4 You Airlines AZS Politechnika Warszawska.