2014 / 2015 Transfer News

• If Halbank does long term contracts with Players means that Club has good wise level.

• If Halbank does long term contracts with Players means that Club has good wise level.

Halkbank is the biggest state bank in Turkey. They are using volleyball team as an advertisement source . Volleyball team is creating good publicity for the bank. The clubs budget is determined by the wishes of executives so if they want they will increase the budget to enourmous amounts like its female version Vakıfbank.
    In the press release of Kubiak transfer, it is written club is investing for the future and signed Kubiak for 3 years.

As for Fenerbahce; they won't continue with Miljkovic despite Miljkovic's willingness to take half of last years contract. I hope they won't sign another opposite and give young Turkish OPP Metin Toy chance.

• Sokolov to Halkbank.

• As far i know Matey signed contract last year for not only one season and he left. So don't get exctited so much dear Turks, because you will be disappointed. He can resolve contract so easy after one earning huge money season and say goodbye.
    Winiar when signed last year with Fakel Novy Urengoy 2 years contract and so easy quit without any problems and they signed Mauricio. :lol:
    It's the same strange contract because there is mention about coming back to JW.

• Hello,

http://www.worldofvolley.com/N…ed-cuban-joined-lyon.html

Does anybody have more info about Javier Gonzalez ? Do you know if he was regulary in the entry list of Cuneo ? Thanks.

Regularly? Yes, he played in most of the Cuneo matches. I can't say, however, that he is an extraordinary setter. Good but not great. He has a good block, likes to attack and sometimes finishes with more points than his middles, for example. Tischer was definitely a better setter, but he was injured last year, so he couldn't shine. Not a bad choice by Lyon, we'll see if he adapts well to the French league.

• Tischer was definitely a better setter, but he was injured last year, so he couldn't shine. Not a bad choice by Lyon, we'll see if he adapts well to the French league.

Thanks for you reply. I am pretty sure he's a good setter. But I stay interrogative about him : not really regular and frequently bad collaboration with Nikolov. May be due to his injury or his adaptation .... we will never know.

• Murphy Troy (OP) from Saint Nazaire to Lotos Trefl Gdańsk :thumbsup: I hope that club has enough money to sign with good foreign OH :roll:

Meanwhile Dawid Murek (OH) leaves AZS Częstochowa, his next club may become MKS Banimex Będzn ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Murphy Troy (OP) from Saint Nazaire to Lotos Trefl Gdańsk :thumbsup: I hope that club has enough money to sign with good foreign OH :roll:

Meanwhile Dawid Murek (OH) leaves AZS Częstochowa, his next club may become MKS Banimex Będzn ^^

Is Murphy gonna be the starting opposite?
    Also is Gdansk close to signing Fred Winters? Among the four players listed on the website, Fred should be the best option, as long as he's not beyond Gdansk's budget.

• Is Murphy gonna be the starting opposite?
    Also is Gdansk close to signing Fred Winters? Among the four players listed on the website, Fred should be the best option, as long as he's not beyond Gdansk's budget.

Murphy will be definitely a starter, because his backup, Damian Schulz is unknown even for Polish adience :D about Winters I have no idea, I don't know how much money is left in club's budet, so it's hard to say with whom may they sign a contract :whistle: anyway in transfer's table on siatka.org in rumours for OH slot we have Winters, Cristian Poglajen (left Effector) and Miłosz Hebda (AZS Częstochowa), the last one is definitely the cheappest, but also MKS Będzin wants him... in Będzin it'll look as AZS Częstochowa 2.0 :lol:

if Lotos decides to hire foreigner also for OH slot, he can be sure that he will play, because limit of foreigners won't be overreached ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Tine Urnaut signed with Andreoli Latina.

• It is too late from Halkbank's president but at last some words about Stoychev.
    Halkbank president questioned Stoychev attitude and ethic values and he said next year they will work with a coach who will able to give something to players in terms of sport ethics.
    There are many rumors that Turkish players of Halkbank weren't fond of Stoychev because he only cared about foreign players, ''his players''. Despite winning three cups , the team underachieved in terms of quality and it was sure Halkbank wouldn't be in CL final-four, if the management didn't take it.
    According to Halkbank president they will announce their setter and coach on Sunday or Monday.