Montreux Volleymasters 2014

• China B-C? Who from China A is missing?

Only Qiuyue Wei and Yunli Xu from main team, so it is China A team...

On the other hand on NT list missing were: Lei Zhang, Yimei Wang, Yunwen Ma and Xian Zhang :whistle:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Only Qiuyue Wei and Yunli Xu from main team, so it is China A team...

On the other hand on NT list missing were: Lei Zhang, Yimei Wang, Yunwen Ma and Xian Zhang :whistle:

i wouldnt invite Wang anymore...however ,some of top teams seem to go to WCH with calling back some of the experienced players therefore Wang as an experienced player may be needed , beside younger ones ...

• i wouldnt invite Wang anymore...however ,some of top teams seem to go to WCH with calling back some of the experienced players therefore Wang as an experienced player may be needed , beside younger ones ...

I've never been a fan of Wang and I don't think she can help NT anymore. Lang Ping should focus on making a world class player out of Zhu Ting and finding some alternatives, but I don't see a bright NT future for Wang...

• Without Kim Korea has B-C level.

Without these 2 Chinese Players China has B-C level.

• Russia wins bronze! What a fight this young squad put up against top teams mixed with A & B.

• WIN, Give them back their Chinese! BRAVO TEAM, GOOD INCLUSION OF FetisovA and MARKOVA(which was to be the starting lineup yesterday and today) :heart: :heart: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:

• After yesterday's loss, this win comes as a relief ..... Thank you girls continue to knead :box: :box: :lol: :lol: :obey: :obey: :rose:

• Brinker's face during the German anthem... priceless!

Did they actually sing it right? Cos the girls were just shaking their heads...

• Really strange.. Germany A beat China B-C and so much happy.. today will beat USA B-C and will be more happy.

From other way Germany is average Team at all so happy after every win even v. B-C Teams is understanding.

Billy told me the basic composition of the USA 8o 8o

• Brinker's face during the German anthem... priceless!

Did they actually sing it right? Cos the girls were just shaking their heads...

Unbelievable mistake!

• Nicole Davis again? 8| She's not a good libero nor young promising one...Why is she still there? Same reason for Faucette...I don't think she will make it to be a good player, perhaps a decent one but is too weak for US national team.

About anthem - It's always interesting seeing nationalized players singing anthem. Some (Obmochaeva, Sorokaite, Aguero, Costagrande etc) sing, some players like Kozuch(she's not nationalized, but half polish half german...)don't sing...

• Nicole Davis again? 8| She's not a good libero nor young promising one...Why is she still there? Same reason for Faucette...I don't think she will make it to be a good player, perhaps a decent one but is too weak for US national team.

I keep asking these questions myself many, many times. I really can't stand Davis as USA NT libero anymore. Not after what she did in the last Olympics.

• https://twitter.com/TeamGER_Volley/status/473108092016930816 :box: :lol:

Die Organisatoren des Montreux Volley Masters entschuldigen sich hiermit bei der deutschen Nationalannschaft, dem Verband, sowie den Zuschauern in der Halle wie auch vor den Bildschirmen für das vortragen der falschen Strrophe der Nationalhymne.
    Es handelt sich um ein sprachliches Missverständnis, das in keiner Weise tolerierbar ist.
    Wir drücken dem deutschen Team die Daumen für ein hoch stehendes Finalspiel.