2015 CEV DenizBank Champions League

• Gotta appreciate Neslihan for receiving! She has been a opp her whole life and now at 30 years old she receives for her team!

Oh yes. She is doing really well and her defense today is awesome!

Looking really foward to see her playing in the National Team this year, especially at the european championship group stage they have a a good group and they are the clear favourites.

• Congratulations Vakifbank. They are my favourites. In my opinion the key player, i mean the player that gave Vakif breath and power was Vasileva. Vakif didnt get any points from the outside hiters in the 2 sets. After Vasilevas substitute she contributed points from the outside and the other players followed her and and then it came step by step.
    Of course Guidettis screaming at the 2nd set could be also a reason :D

I really dont like Asuman she is the wooooooooorst setter which i have ever seen. No special sets always de la cruz and her sets are sooo bad. The spiker at laola said that there is a big quality difference between the two setters.
    If they keep playing like this Vakif will eliminate them for sure (if they win this match now of course) :D

• Fro

decisive set was third set and sheila was not that decisive in that set.

From the end of 2º set and finish of the game, Sheilla was very good, and the third set Sheilla finish the set, but i'm not saying that she was the best in this set. Vasileva appear in some points, and Sonsirma in Rasic was amazing, the best was Rasic and Sonsirma, Sonsirma put fire on the game, But Sheilla, and a crucial points was very well, when she was called for Naz, and have good back row. If you forget the first Set, Sheilla was clearly one of the top players. Sheilla starts sleeping today.

• gomes i really dont know why u think my comment made u laugh cause sheila suckes big time compared to brakocevic that she was gonna replace she is nowhere near the lvl of carying the team by her self she had some good games and that is it vasileva is i have to say another dissapoitment as well in general, game changer was rasic imo

• Actually I think both teams were quite bad. Weak reception, hiiiigh balls all the time, middles hardly contributing to the match...wasn't really fun to watch in terms of quality.

Maja Poljak with 7 blocks :whistling:

• Congrats EcV!!! :thumbsup:

actually i couldnt watch the stream after first set i and gave up watching till golden set..i was able to watch golden set..with the bad start of ecv at the golden set, i thought it was over.. bcz volero had won the match 3-1 and and had a good lead ..thanks tto Neslihan serves then poljak's serve..

checked the stats EcV had 11 reception errors % 48 % 21 are posi - exc. reception......volero had just 3 errors and % 61 % 27 are the pos.-exc. reception...
    i dont understand why Neslihan gets so few balls as opp? 8| 44 to Cruz 36 to Larson and just 24 to Neslihan...

the middles of ecv are not efficinet at attacking..% 38 and % 31 (poljak)......i dont like poljak's attacks, she is bad in crucial matches at attacking ..i have seen this many times..i will be suprised if she will be good at attacking against Vb..

• btww..except guidetti i dont like italian coach's coaching...neither caprara nor abondanza or micelli etc....Barbolini is neither bad nor good..they are lucky bcz they have very good rosters in their teams and they should manage them much better than that!!

btw...congrats to Volero too for the struggle they showed to win the match...they are a good team... :thumbup: