2015 CEV DenizBank Champions League

• Looks lile someone hasn't been watching much of Volero's matches this season

Someone has been watching almost all matches of Volero Zürich and someone still thinks she is OVERRATED.

• logan is better then neriman in almost every aspect of the game that is why but if u want turkish attack oh then neriman would be perfect choice

• both Eczacibasi Vitra and Vakifbank had up and downs yesterday, but Ecazcibasi was more stable.
    thanks to de la cruz's reception, coz she was the main target of Vakif's serve...apart from the second set, she maintained an average level but shortage.
    nilay performed better than asuman, the latter setting is too quick and the most was too low for the attackers.

on the contrary, the reception from vakif is not acceptable at all. Rasic was the only one fully used in the game.

i wish to see more changes in the 3rd place game.

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• have a feeling rasic will get owned by veljkovic for some reason

• police playing like champs

• chemik again starting to make mistakes argh

• Well then you must eplain what overrated means to you? Has someone said she is the best in the world?

Well then you must eplain what overrated means to you? Has someone said she is the best in the world?

You never know how expensive she is and I dont think shes worth the money, for example if u watched how she played last year in GS and Rabita, u would probably get it. She's a decent player but not someone Vakif is looking for. She's not a good attacker nor a good recevier.

• Chemik's problem today is that Bjelica simply isn't good enough for this level. Both teams are receiving fairly well, setters do a good job as much as they can, but as soon as Chemik needs to play high balls they can't score.

Agree. Kowalinska isnt better than her, Malagurski is missed quite a lot..she would have been very helpful.

• bjelica is awful today

• is malagurski injured ?

• logan is better then neriman in almost every aspect of the game that is why but if u want turkish attack oh then neriman would be perfect choice

every aspect of the game?..come on! her gold days are gone like sokolova...Neriman is a power attacker..logan tom is mainly a defensive oh thats it..