2015 CEV DenizBank Champions League

• True...It seems like the level gap between turkish champion and polish champion is huge. Werblinska should be better than this.

• congrats vb!..

i wish gözde's twin özge were an oh as well..would be interesting

some one said that bahar should have played instead of robin..i agree she is experienced than robin...robin is clearly better atttacker but bahar is better blocker for this level

• I think Bahar should move somewhere else otherwise shes gonna be another bench queen... Kübra and one foreign MB wont let her play as much as she wants.

• Well we have been discussing a lot yesterday and looks like I was right. I'm not telling that Vakifbank should have 2nd and play in the final instead, just because I like Turkish teams etc, it is because I love volleyball and want to see good finals.

Today Chemik surprised me quite because I was expecting an even more easier win for Vakifbank. Chemik played much passionate and better than yesterday, Glinka received pretty well in the beginning (1st and parts of 2nd set). Everyone except opposites and Werblinska did pretty ok in Chemik side. But with this material, this is the best they could unfortunately.

Congrats to Vakifbank! I think they deserved better than being 3rd. Sheilla is so boring to watch, hope they will terminate her contract. Today, Vasileva could come and replace Sheilla or even Guldeniz if Gio does not trust to Ceren. He also waited too long to replace Robin who clearly had a bad final in overall. Gözde is a great player and looks like she is coming back to her real performance, I'm also glad to see Kubra Akman is playing great at such a high level competition. I really missed Gizem Karadayi and her extra digs today when I watched Gizem Örge. She is clearly a good receiver but terrible at defense.

• maybe she should play for a team like GsD 1-2 years then come to teams like vb ? ?(

I told this in the beginning of the season. Kubra should have rented to GsD in the beginning of this season because she was the MB that they needed and she could play an entire season. If Gio aims to keep Robin and Rasic, Kubra should consider playing in somewhere else at least a season and GsD clearly the best alternative.

Btw, I'm so shamed to see our NT coach as an assistant of Gio today. Hope he will resign from Vakifbank asap.

• While Chemik are a good team, they are not an elite team and it showed this weekend. The Polish league simply isn't that strong. I still think Maja is one of the better setters in the world and Glinka and Werblinska are still good, but definitely past their best. Veljkovic is very good as well. But players like Zenik, Bednarek, Bjelica, Kowalinska and Jagielo are not much better than average domestic players honestly.

• maja is still a good setter but ana's game is more enjoyabale than hers..but maja's fakes still better than many setters..her game just was boring especially against busto..

Personally, I would still pick Maja over Ana, but she was very bad against Busto, a little better today

• I told this in the beginning of the season. Kubra should have rented to GsD in the beginning of this season because she was the MB that they needed and she could play an entire season. If Gio aims to keep Robin and Rasic, Kubra should consider playing in somewhere else at least a season and GsD clearly the best alternative.

I strongly disagree with that. By being in Vakifbank, Kübra has the chance to work with a great coach and practise with world class MBs every day, and she has the motivation to work hard to win time on court. What advantage would she have by playing in Galatasaray? You have to keep in mind that players usually spend 2 hours per week on court for matches but over 20 hours per week practising. So those 20 hours are worth much more for Kübra than 2 hours more of playing would be in Galatasaray.

• I strongly disagree with that. By being in Vakifbank, Kübra has the chance to work with a great coach and practise with world class MBs every day, and she has the motivation to work hard to win time on court. What advantage would she have by playing in Galatasaray? You have to keep in mind that players usually spend 2 hours per week on court for matches but over 20 hours per week practising. So those 20 hours are worth much more for Kübra than 2 hours more of playing would be in Galatasaray.

maybe you're right but once neslihan had said that (if i dont remember it wrong) playing real matches on the court is the most important thing for a player..