Italy - SuperLega Unipol Sai 2014-2015

• Russian super league should be available at laola1.tv
    Plusliga do not have such a service, however, most broadcasted matches are available at ipla.tv

• Modena lost against two of the main contenders for the title, they have to gain back the game they had until two weeks ago, showing that they can play well also against strong teams.

Modena haven't actually shown any of this. They were great in the first half of the regular season, facing, however, only weaker sides, and then collapsed in the last 3 rounds.

• what happened during the first set between Modena and Perugia ?

They stopped the match for a while because a man in the crowd had 5 heart attacks in a row, after the last one he seemed to be better and they took it to the hospital. When he started feeling bad they were playing, but then the players, the coaches and the referees decided to stop. The people that were sitting next to him went out so the doctors could help him, there was a big hole there. Everyone was looking there... I hope he will be fine!

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• They stopped the match for a while because a man in the crowd had 5 heart attacks in a row, after the last one he seemed to be better and they took it to the hospital. When he started feeling bad they were playing, but then the players, the coaches and the referees decided to stop. The people that were sitting next to him went out so the doctors could help him, there was a big hole there. Everyone was looking there... I hope he will be fine!

Thank you .
    I hope he get better soon !!

• Does anyone has a link for the match Perugia vs Modena? I was watching it on a fromsport link but it just crashed. :( Thanks

• I wish this season could be over soon: I'm tired about watching 3/4 players giving their souls on court and beside them Beretta and Maruotti, who look like children among professional players. And today Giovi isn't as bad as usual.

• I wish this season could be over soon: I'm tired about watching 3/4 players giving their souls on court and beside them Beretta and Maruotti, who look like children among professional players. And today Giovi isn't as bad as usual.

I felt like strangling Maruotti after wasting the 2-point advantage in the 3rd...didn't watch the 4th, hoping Beretta would finally make an attack, but no...how is it possible for a middle blocker to finish a match with 0 points in attack and 1 block... I seriously wonder why on earth Grbic hasn't benched him yet. On the bright side, Atanasijevic finally played a fantastic match!
    As for Giovi, I think he did great last season, especially during the playoffs and he's starting to play good these last few matches.

• Same feelings here. I keep telling verywhere we have no chance to win anything till we play with Beretta, Maruotti and Giovi. Giovi is not a problem at all, since Fanuli showed several times he's a better libero overall and Barone showed he's better player than Beretta, no match between them, but nothing: Beretta and Giovi are always on court. About Maruotti there aren't any real hope to take him off the court, since he's supposed to be the Vujevic kind of player for this season; Goran can help the back row, but can't be enough as spiker anymore, while Sunder has always minor injuries and isn't still really confident receiver.

I gave them the Italy Cup final 4 to prove me wrong and show me we can win anything even having so weak italians on court.

And what broke my heart more than ever was watching "our" Petric playing like the monster he is against us. Worst mistake ever let him go. You don't need De Cecco and Atanasijevic if around them just Buti and Fromm do their job. We can't challenge Treia or Modena playing 4 + 1 (when Giovi does well) or almost always 4 against 6 + 1.

I dind't watch the fourth set. It was real pain to me.

Nema is the best OH of Serie A1, as I told several times since last season, no one is even close to him.

• Nema is the best OH of Serie A1, as I told several times since last season, no one is even close to him.

And as we told you several times, you must be joking :D This is just your opinion and I doubt there is a single soul who can back up your words. Nope, he is not the best OH, he is great at most and he just had a good night again.

I have a technical question. I see that technical time-outs are now given only after point number 12. This means one instead of two per set. I haven't watched too many Italian games this season to remember if it is something valid as of 1st January 2015. Or are these the new rules applied? Because the net touch is definitely not applied yet and touching only the top of the net is being penalized.

• Modena haven't actually shown any of this. They were great in the first half of the regular season, facing, however, only weaker sides, and then collapsed in the last 3 rounds.

That's what I meant! It is easy to win 3-0 against Milano or Padova for them, as they are a top team, but they have to show their best against Trento and Modena. Yesterday they managed, the match was really good to me.

And congrats also to my Verona, they won 3-1 against Treia!! Such a good season so far, I hope they can go on like this!! :box:

• In Italy only or other leagues as well? Because I had never seen it before elsewhere. How is it in Brazil?

In Russia they still have 2 TTOs. So do they in Brazil. I think, as far as I can remember, last season in Italy they had 2 as well.

• o do they in Brazil. I think, as far as I can remember, last season in Italy they had 2 as well.

No, since last season in Italy we have only 1, and I like it very much.

Regarding the discussion about the best OH of Serie A1, I'm not sure that Petric is the best one and I don't have a definite answer, but I'm sure that Lanza is the most improved OH of the year, he actually deserves to be in the starting six of the italian national team.

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter