2015 Montreux Volley Masters - Montreux / Switzerland - 5/26

• Young Chinese players improve quickly; They play much better than in their first friendly games vs Italy.
    But they still are a little bit too nervous and their coach ... too 8o

• is this Chiese team preparing for U23 WCH ?

Well, I suppose they are preparing the WCh U 23 in Turkey next August. They would be serious contenders :super:

• 1st semi-final, Turkey - The Netherlands

4:30 PM CET :drink: :win:

• if the turkey's new young coach not bullshit, We watch good game tomorrow.
    My favorite is the netherlands.

• Ned and Jap look good to me in this tournament..
    of course being on a good day also important..

i wonder with which passers Guidetti will start..Who are the most reliable passers in Dutch team ?

the same problem exists for us too and Guidetti and his team will try to exploit this as much as possible : evven liberos are not that reliable passers .I think Akbaş can start with Güldeniz+Neriman...Güldeniz's offence is not high therefore the setters should use her with the sets she likes...Neriman's passing also will count...i think Polen will start as OPP..

my guess :

Naz-Polen
    Neriman-Güldeniz
    Kübra-Büşra
    Gizem

• I would start like this:

Dijkema - Sloetjes, Plak - Buijs, Beliën - Steenbegen, Schoot.

• Why does he think Busra is better than Dicle or Asli

• Dasha Isaeva is always fun to watch :super: Too bad that there's Gamova, Goncharova and even Malykh in front... she's only 1,86cm which is a lot shorter than Gamova and Goncharova but has such an outstanding arm swing. Her serves are just :white: Hopefully she somehow manages to advance to team A but I don't see big chances.

Nastya Bavykina should play way better without less pressure of reception, she's a terrible passer :aww: but her attacks are quite good, I think she would be a good back-up for Kosheleva if she puts hername on team A.

I like Zaryazhko and she's a sweet girl but is only for weaker teams with low blocks, I don't think we will see her in A team. Fetisova is a better blocker than her and both Lybushkina and Shlyakhovaya are better attackers.

Congrats to Russia, I hope they advance to the final and meet Holland over there :win:

• Netherlands came almost with its A roster! Guidetti wants to win his first tournement as a head coach of NED. Turkey can beat them because their reception is not the best.

Looking forward for Gizem K vs. Guidetti :rolll:

And Turkey's reception is not bad? :rolleyes:

• Turkey is better team right now..but We will see

yes but Turkey with full roster and in good shape but now those conditions dont exist, if we let them play their game then they have a good offence ..we have to serve well..of course nobody can know better than Guidetti about our weak and strong points....maybe we can say that Akbaş also know Guidetti bcz they worked together..still GUidetti knows his job well..this makes them fav.

what is important first to watch a good match by both sides and to have fun without any injury...which team deserves more then it win!

btw...Gizem will either have agreat match or a teriible one in passing bcz of Guidetti effect :lol:

Maybe not. The Dutch are loaded with talent. The forum agrees that they underachieved because of Vermeulen. Now Guidetti seems to be confident with a powerful trio of almost interchangeable hitters. Let's see if he continues with this setup with the addition of De Kruyf or will he prefer to have a ball-control type of player instead. For example, Stam looked in good shape, but I don't know if she can actually kill a ball or find a way to score.

Pardon my ignorance: aren't these Turkey's best players available minus Gözde?

• Maybe not. The Dutch are loaded with talent. The forum agrees that they underachieved because of Vermeulen. Now Guidetti seems to be confident with a powerful trio of almost interchangeable hitters. Let's see if he continues with this setup with the addition of De Kruyf or will he prefer to have a ball-control type of player instead. For example, Stam looked in good shape, but I don't know if she can actually kill a ball or find a way to score.

Pardon my ignorance: aren't these Turkey's best players available minus Gözde?

Neslihan and Eda Erdem should have spots in their main starting lineup, I belive at least.