2015 / 2016 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• she would be a bench player for vb at the most..i dont think Vb is thinking about signing her..

Who knows? Maybe Gio is looking for a player that he can shine again? Maybe he wants to develop a new Gözde and chose C. Bosetti for that reason? I'm just speculating but Cate is not as bad as you all think. She was one of the most consistent players in GsD this season considering that I watched all the games of the team. Her serves are amazing, she receives well and her defense is great. Besides that, for being a defensive OH, she has been attacking around %40 rate. I don't understand what you guys expect more from a 21 year old player? She is of course not in the level of players like Del Core, Larson or Logan Tom but she still has at least 2-3 years to reach their best level if she works with good trainers. I wish all the luck to her and thanks for a good contribution in GsD. :drink:

• Did you hear these on Sportitalia?
    They said things that make me doubt my judgement ability. Because of the track record of this journalist, this is serious stuff.

Vakifbank is in talks with Caterina Bosetti (you are reading it right: Caterina). Man, if I had her agent I would be rich by now.
    Now that I think of it, she may be the only outside hitter who has been with our National team final roster in every tournament in the last 3 years.
    Then it's me that I fail to appreciate her extraordinary talent. And please don't tell me about "potential".

Yes, I was watching Sportitalia! But I guess that the journalist did a mistake, he was saying that Meijners and C.Bosetti were about to leave Galatasaray but instead of the right club he said Vakifbank.
    If I'm not wrong, he also said that Novara was targeting a cuban player but I don't remember her name and her position (OH or OPP) ?(

• Who knows? Maybe Gio is looking for a player that he can shine again? Maybe he wants to develop a new Gözde and chose C. Bosetti for that reason? I'm just speculating but Cate is not as bad as you all think. She was one of the most consistent players in GsD this season considering that I watched all the games of the team. Her serves are amazing, she receives well and her defense is great. Besides that, for being a defensive OH, she has been attacking around %40 rate. I don't understand what you guys expect more from a 21 year old player? She is of course not in the level of players like Del Core, Larson or Logan Tom but she still has at least 2-3 years to reach their best level if she works with good trainers. I wish all the luck to her and thanks for a good contribution in GsD. :drink:

Yes I agree.Maybe she hasn't met the expectations for her attacking because she was amazing on those junior competitins but as a defensive OH she has been good. And she is only 21 and alreadybin her second season abroad so Inwould be too hard on her.. But dies Vakif need her -no.

• Bergamo have just reached the accord with the new sponsor, so the story continues :super: And also is almost quite sure that Lo Bianco will be the S :super:

• Probably Klaudia Kaczorowska will play for Chemik Police in next season. There are many rumors about her in Chemik. :wall: :wall: :wall:

• Yes, I was watching Sportitalia! But I guess that the journalist did a mistake, he was saying that Meijners and C.Bosetti were about to leave Galatasaray but instead of the right club he said Vakifbank.
    If I'm not wrong, he also said that Novara was targeting a cuban player but I don't remember her name and her position (OH or OPP) ?(

Ah. In all likelihood it was a serious case of wrongly reported mistake. :gone:
    In my defense, he said verbatim "Caterina Bosetti è in dirittura d'arrivo con il Vakifbank"

Vakif fans, don't panic -- and please delete all the traces of this misunderstanding.

The Cuban hitter scouted by Novara is Wilma Salas Rosell ('91, Rabita Baku). Her Champions League stats aren't exactly promising. Highlights

Two players are said to be back in Novara: Bechis and Barcellini. The latter isn't likely to renew with Conegliano, as opposed to Fiorin, who would be behind the Americans Robinson and Hodge.
    The rumor of Arrighetti in Conegliano continues.

Di Iulio and Loda are close to Scandicci. They are set to have a strong Italian core, by collecting good players that left their teams for no apparent reason.

Nikolova's contract with Bursa BB isn't valid. She may be back on the market.

• News concerning Foppa sounds very good....

Leo, Barun, Cardulo.... :obey: :obey:

Plak and Sylla at OH....

If they succeed in transferring 2 strong MBs, Foppa is a serious candidate for the title :super: :super: :super:

• Their reception might be weak IMO.. Plak is a bad receiver and Sylla as i have seen is not so good either.. Cardullo was a shadow of herself in Piecanza.. Maybe they should bring Di Iulio back

• Plak isnt that bad, perhaps not so good but she can develop, for this reason she should stay as OH rather than OPP.

If they look for a local MB, they should try Crisanti. She's as far as I know free since Modena didnt sign her.

• Percassi said they want to build a team capable of competing for the title....so I imgine they will try to bring one receiving OH to play alongside Plak.

For MB, I didnt hear anything big yet. There were rumors about Guiggi, but she renewed with Novara, so I dont know...

Anyone knows if Barun is alowed to play as italian in italian league....does she has itaian citencitizenship as well? since she's been there for so many years.

• Percassi said they want to build a team capable of competing for the title....so I imgine they will try to bring one receiving OH to play alongside Plak.

For MB, I didnt hear anything big yet. There were rumors about Guiggi, but she renewed with Novara, so I dont know...

Anyone knows if Barun is alowed to play as italian in italian league....does she has itaian citencitizenship as well? since she's been there for so many years.

I wonder if Barun is intentionally choosig teams which don't play CL, to play fewer matches, or whatever.. like Ognjenovic did..

• I wonder if Barun is intentionally choosig teams which don't play CL, to play fewer matches, or whatever.. like Ognjenovic did..

You are right, It's intentionally, but she has aerophobia/aviophobia (fear of flying), 'cause of it she doesn't play for Croacia NT, and refuse to play some leagues in big countries like China/Russia/Brazil that needs travel by airplane.

• You are right, It's intentionally, but she has aerophobia/aviophobia (fear of flying), 'cause of it she doesn't play for Croacia NT, and refuse to play some leagues in big countries like China/Russia/Brazil that needs travel by airplane.

now I like her even more ^^

• Foppa want MB Stevanović & de Kruijf and OH Sorokaite & Partenio

OH : Sorokaite / Sylla / Plak / Partenio

OP : Barun(Diouf) / Egonu

MB : Stevanović / de Kruijf / Paggi

S : Lo Bianco / Mori

L : Cardullo

SorokaiteStevanović Lo Bianco

Barun(Diouf)de Kruijf Plak

Cardullo

• If are rumors of Piacenza true...than Piacenza is weaker than last year :white: ...They need stronger attackers