2015 / 2016 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• Where will play Manon Flier , Nicole Fawcett or Ana Bjelica?

• Does anyone have a clue where Turkish OH Fatma Yildirim will play next season? As far as I know, she did not sign with a club yet but seems to better than similar young players such as Cansu Cetin and Damla Cakiroglu. I think she will become the MVP of European League if Turkey beats Hungary. :white:

• Does anyone have a clue where Turkish OH Fatma Yildirim will play next season? As far as I know, she did not sign with a club yet but seems to better than similar young players such as Cansu Cetin and Damla Cakiroglu. I think she will become the MVP of European League if Turkey beats Hungary. :white:

She will play in Halkbank like last year :)

• Budowlani Łódź are talking with players from USA, Serbia, Columbia and ... China :) any suggestions?

• Not quite sure she's better than Carter, but Ivana Nesovic is free as far as I know, also Ana Bjelica and Jelena Alajbeg.

Bailey Webster, Blair Brown and maybe Destinee Hooker :rolleyes:

• and Yimey Wang from China? ;)

• I haven't heard her renewing with her turkish club, so let's say she's free.

Free OPPs I know are as following :

Ivana Nesovic
    Manon Flier
    Jelena Alajbeg
    Ana Bjelica
    Nicole Fawcett
    Daiana Muresan
    Bailey Webster
    Blair Brown

I hope Manon signs with the team, she's very far from her best days but can be helpful for the team and IMO Lodz is the perfectest team for herself as well.

• Not quite sure she's better than Carter, but Ivana Nesovic is free as far as I know, also Ana Bjelica and Jelena Alajbeg.

If Im not mistaken, Blair Brown is now coaching in a University in USA.

Edit: Yes, she is, here is the link - http://www.ubspectrum.com/arti…new-head-volleyball-coach

It's a big lose, Carter is a very good player. Not having a big name means nothing in her case.

• It's a big lose, Carter is a very good player. Not having a big name means nothing in her case.

I second that, a huge loss for Lodz, she's definitely not a world class player, but a really good team player as we saw her encouraging her teammates all the time in Zurich (although she barely played) some years ago and Muszyna last season.

• If Im not mistaken, Blair Brown is now coaching in a University in USA.

Edit: Yes, she is, here is the link - http://www.ubspectrum.com/arti…new-head-volleyball-coach

Obrigado :thumbup:

Speaking of coaching : Two former USA NT players and also olympic silver medalists Chris Tamas and Jennifer Joines-Tamas are working for Nebraska University as assistant coaches.