Italy - SuperLega UnipolSai 2015-2016

• Good, competitive first set .Urnaut 3 blocks and 2 aces so far :what:

...and useless in attack

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

• Every time I watch Nelli playing, he impresses me. I don't know why he spent all season on the bench

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

• Both teams look "dead on their feet". I wonder what the finals will look like.....

• Wonderful match between two great teams that only in Italy cannot win the league

• Every time I watch Nelli playing, he impresses me. I don't know why he spent all season on the bench

One trivia about Nelli. I met this guy in Gdynia on ECH and he mentioned that he was setter (!) just few months before ECH. Bonita took in charge and switched him to OPP. He didn't get much playing time then, Caci was a starter and even won MVP award. Now Nelli is leading Trento on CL FF while Caci is nowhere

• I'm sure I have never in my life seen one athlete go from top to the bottom with the exception of Fernando Torres. Bruno's real value is nothing right now. He is one of the worst players in the League all of a sudden. I can't believe my eyes. If someone asked me at the start of a season I would say he is in top 3 setters in the World. Now I say it's a disgrace if he gets invited to play for Brazil.

• for sure he will be invited.. Plus he it is coach's son.

I'm sure I have never in my life seen one athlete go from top to the bottom with the exception of Fernando Torres. Bruno's real value is nothing right now. He is one of the worst players in the League all of a sudden. I can't believe my eyes. If someone asked me at the start of a season I would say he is in top 3 setters in the World. Now I say it's a disgrace if he gets invited to play for Brazil.

• Modena didn't appears this season with a Decent bench in this Season.

• Bruno already went to two Olympic Games.. this must to take in account.

more younger but more experienced in NT Level

Of course he is, but he will be an absolute horror to watch. Both William and Raphael are playing 10 times better volleyball. Even Radtke in Toulouse is brilliant this season.

• I've never seen such a good 20 years old libero in Serie A1 like Balaso is right now. If he keeps to improve, this talented guy is going to become one of the best in the world