2016 Olympic Games - Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

• I don't know how to apologize you and Polish people here for that
    But yeah
    We have some really sick guys here
    Since they have no entertainment and nothing to do they go to social media and burn the image of Iranians in the world
    Sorry for that

No need to apologise when it's not your fault.

Freak behaviour, that's for sure, but then again it's the internet so we shouldn't expect anything different. Even our players don't seem to mind, they've just laughed it off. Such insults might actually help them now, fire them up a bit more.

• I watched the argument just now. the funniest part is that Mousavi that usually is part of these fights this time is very calm and while Iranians all went without shaking hands came and shook hands with Polish players alone. link
    :lol:

• this is a reason i'd rather follow the women's game than men's. men can be such b*tches, worse than women.

about crazy social media/internet mob behavior, remember what the crazy jamaican fans did to cindy roleder last year during athletics WCh?

• I watched the argument just now. the funniest part is that Mousavi that usually is part of these fights this time is very calm and while Iranians all went without shaking hands came and shook hands with Polish players alone. link
    :lol:

It seems that both Mousavi and Kubiak treat it as part of the game and enjoy it ( I saw their little provocations already during the game) but after the match they shake hands and forget about it. The problem is when other players or fans or journalists take it seriously and move it to a different level.

• I am new user, but I am following this site and I would like to say what I don't accept the most from vulgar Iranian fans on our Polish players pages. I am disgusted how they found the way to insult our fans. Talking trashes about history about Poland to young Polish people who they don't know what was happening this time and even this Iranians I'm sure don't know what was happening this time because their age is also too low is horrible. The only people who can talk and mention about that time are our grandparents who are not using Instagram or social media. Disgusting and it's close to online violence. Because even old people in Poland don't talk to young people about past. Young people are from another era to be responsible what happened to getting such shits. Rubbishes like talking about Hitler is disgusting... In Polish law racism is banned and you get punished by such behavior... But as we know Iran has another standards of mind and life... And... Puenta of this, if nowdays European people behave like this and insulting about previous time when our grandparents died Europe for sure would be divided and any muslim would never come to live here.. Iranians are not right people to judge about history of any country in Europe,

• I am new user, but I am following this site and I would like to say what I don't accept the most from vulgar Iranian fans on our Polish players pages. I am disgusted how they found the way to insult our fans. Talking trashes about history about Poland to young Polish people who they don't know what was happening this time and even this Iranians I'm sure don't know what was happening this time because their age is also too low is horrible. The only people who can talk and mention about that time are our grandparents who are not using Instagram or social media. Disgusting and it's close to online violence. Because even old people in Poland don't talk to young people about past. Young people are from another era to be responsible what happened to getting such shits. Rubbishes like talking about Hitler is disgusting... In Polish law racism is banned and you get punished by such behavior... But as we know Iran has another standards of mind and life... And... Puenta of this, if nowdays European people behave like this and insulting about previous time when our grandparents died Europe for sure would be divided and any muslim would never come to live here.. Iranians are not right people to judge about history of any country in Europe,

These fans are crazy. They just lost ONE DAMN match to Poland and they went to all the players' social media to insult not only the players but also their families?
    They need to get a life... :gone:

• These fans are crazy. They just lost ONE DAMN match to Poland and they went to all the players' social media to insult not only the players but also their families?
    They need to get a life... :gone:

No need for Iranian fans to justify the behavior of fanatics, just baffled that Iranians are so known for being polite, friendly and highly educated... and yet there's a generation of internet idiots behaving like this. I thought Italians on the Internet were the worst, but this is seriously a new low.

It started right at the time Iran joined the World League in 2013 and they started to become somehow relevant in volleyball.

Anyway no, this is not the first time it happened. It has nothing to do with Poland, all countries are a target. Remember Germany beating Iran in the 2014 WCH? Same.

It also has nothing to do with losing, Zaytsev became a main target after they beat us in Modena 2013 WL, it got worse as we "dared" to beat them in the second match. Nowadays it has calmed down as they obviously found new targets (also because they no longer beat us), I'm sure it will be 100% worse for whatever country will play them in the QF.

It also got nothing to do with volleyball, as Messi received an even worse treatment after scoring a goal against Iran in the football world cup, at the time they were writing stuff like "hope he dies of cancer" to his little kids' pictures on instagram.

• These things that you mentioned are typical behavior like saying to hated player you are m*f*er, or b*tch is even OK. But look they are attacking by accident all Polish innocent children who are adding only hearts for our players in comments by talking about Hitler. Accident Polish fans by many, maaaaany thousands Iranian people. Iranians are insulting even our famous people in Poland, (w.tf?) singers, actors (how do they know them? I don't know)... Just psychopaths.... Not even typical haters I think. For sure all what they know is from Wikipedia... I don't know honestly if they are true people of Iran or it's planned action by their federation because as I know in Iran Internet is censored. Lol. :lol: Btw, one the biggest psychopath made me died. (Oh forgive me, it wasn't Hitler xD), well.... Sorry that I mention here about again history but maybe he will see my answer coz I don't want to be attacked on my beautifull Instagram... I know that Iran has bad relations with powerful country that is supported by Europeans and USA and there are people who the mostly comes from Poland after WW2 (If you know what I mean...) but Poland has nothing to do with what is happening in Iran lol... Paranoia.

• Are you sure? Maybe for volley more or less but for example concerning women's tennis sometimes there are even more brutes then in men's

i just think that men's constant need for aggressivity is a total turn-off. all the constant sniping, complaining, bickering and provocation. another example, BRA coach and his son. every time a call goes against them, they look like they're gonna have a heart attack.

• Actually watching Bernardinho coaching reactions are one of the best things about him complaining all the time. :lol: :rolll:

You'll never know what he'll do. Yes it is annoying at times, but enjoying to watch.

• Alekno doesn't seem to be very valued in Russia, does he? Of course he makes mistakes, like any human would, but there are only few coaches worldwide that can match his skills. I guess it is a matter of preference :) Anything remarkable that happens we can explain with luck.

Well, every win in a close game like that 5-setter in London has some luck in it. For Alekno, I guess there is a also a special sort of luck as many developments that his NT featured were in fact borrowed from the clubs <coached by his direct competitors for the NT coach position>. The Dinamo Msk trio that he used during the Olympic qualification, all the Belgorod people and Muserskiy's opp skills, the young prodigy of Mikhaylov back in 2008 etc.

Alekno's status looks rock solid to me. I bet he won't be sacked even if the team fails to reach the QF in Rio. The key reason is that all his past competitors have withdrawn from the hypothetical race due to natural causes. If we put the "almighty public opinion" aside, there is simply noone who could start the anti-Alekno campaign. Voronkov has had his spell in the men NT and is now trying to penetrate into the women squad instead using his progeny as a proxy :). Shipulin, who was mega-ambitious in 2014, had a stroke last September (I suspect this caused some financial issues in Belgorod and opened Korea/China to Grozer), Cherednik was knocked out by his dream squad of Dinamo Msk back in 2012-13. He managed to resurface since then by entering the Superleague with Yenisey but I think he needs some more time. Shlyapnikov had a massive fiasco with Dinamo Krasnodar this year. Borsch hasn't been coaching for a while and Alekno smartly employed him to work with the setters in his NT.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKB5h9oG0jo

Ahahahah Kurek!!! It's so funny how he tries to copy the "good behaviour" by his captain :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

Regarding Kubiak...What a great captain, what a model, such a good inspiration for his teammates :rolll:

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKB5h9oG0jo

Ahahahah Kurek!!! It's so funny how he tries to copy the "good behaviour" by his captain :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

Regarding Kubiak...What a great captain, what a model, such a good inspiration for his teammates :rolll:

I have no idea what is the purpose of this. Did you even watch the game? Because between the celebratory gestures of our players (who were celebrating towards their own teammates in the front line, btw - might have been a little over the top, but nothing to get so angry about), and the incident, there was a video challenge for Iran. Their players weren't even looking at Kubiak and Kurek celebrating, because they were looking at Lozano. The whole thing blew up later, after the final whistle.

Don't even know where to start with this one. Some really nasty manipulation going on here. Best part is our federation may now get fined because of this video.

• Puh, it is getting highest time that todays matches start..... :whistle:

Doesn't someone has to say anything about the volleyball actions between poland and iran? Couldn't watch the match......

• Don't know what to say, don't know how to apologize
    You all talking about Irannians ba eing wild and a*shole on social media
    And unfortunately you're all right and that's true
    They are some sick people that have learned to hate rather than love
    And some of them are just joking and chatting in comments and just want to show they're funny.
    Even if Kubiak and Kurek's reaction was so bad and even worse, it's not a reason for some Iranians to behave like that on social media. We all know and accept that
    But PLEASE FINISH THIS DISCUSSION, it really bothers me. We ourselves know hoe sick some of us are and we are not completely sure if they're normal people and not some fake page controlled by someone else.

• Eh... The video is montage and what is the point of this? Is this a right reason what thousand, milion people of Iranian nation are doing now against?

No, of course it's not.

Per un pir, un pam un persec per na brogna e na rumleina, nuetr'a sam d'la Ghirlandeina nuetr'a sam da rispeter

• And for one last thing there's a campaign that has started in Iran is "To Block The Person That Comment Shit Things Under Famous People's Pages On Social Media"
    This way they will feel unwanted on social media or we will find out they're not normal people
    I hope this will succeed