2016 / 2017 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• In order for Nootsara's setting to work, Fenerbahce needs good receivers and servers as she is quite short. But she is really brilliant. Among the top 3 Turkish teams, it is Fener which does not have a clear roster yet.

I hope Eczcibasi's transfers will work this time. A team consisting of Ogjenovic, Boskovic, Larson, Kosheleva, Menezes, and Poljak is really strong. I really thought Thaisa is going to Volero. I would love to see her play with Akinradewo. Their athleticism is superb.

• Wait, isn't Adams going to play for Eczacibasi? Is Poljak leaving or?

Adams was in Eczacibasi last time I read here. It's a shame again, Eczacibasi is nothing but a mess. Who is gonna be out of the roster? Boskovic, Kosheleva and Poljak, while Adams sitting on the bench? What a waste of amazing players. Hope Turkish federation increases the limit to 4 foreign players.

For Nootsara Tomkom, I think her blocking is not worse than Lo Bianco...

• If Gamova and Kim won't play in China's Capital Club.. who is that World Class Player, probably OPP- Sheila is free, Calderon, who else?

• Senna Ušić (OH, CRO) will probably take a one year break. She want to become a mother :)

• Murphy?
    Hooker
    Martinez?
    Marianne :lol:
    Seda :hit:
    Malagurski
    Kozuch
    Plak
    Van Hecke

If Gamova and Kim won't play in China's Capital Club.. who is that World Class Player, probably OPP- Sheila is free, Calderon, who else?

• Maybe it will be Destinee Hooker. Last season she should played in China but she got pregnant. Maybe they want her again in China ??

• In order for Nootsara's setting to work, Fenerbahce needs good receivers and servers as she is quite short. But she is really brilliant. Among the top 3 Turkish teams, it is Fener which does not have a clear roster yet.

I hope Eczcibasi's transfers will work this time. A team consisting of Ogjenovic, Boskovic, Larson, Kosheleva, Menezes, and Poljak is really strong. I really thought Thaisa is going to Volero. I would love to see her play with Akinradewo. Their athleticism is superb.

How Is Strong?What Does Strong Means?
    Turkish League only 3 players can on the court.3+1 rules If one of them out 1 foreign player can in.
    Maja Ogjenovic and Jordan Larsson will play definetely.I am sure Thaisa Menezes don't accept to outside .If İt plays What Will Do Tatiana Kosheleva,Maja Poljak,Tijana Boskovic?
    I'm sure Tijana boskovic will spend almost all season with the spectators as a supporter.She will lost one year.

Champions League How Could Be A Team Cuz They never match all players.

I am not sure Ecz. is strong team.

FB is not complete roster.But I ama sure We can make a good team.3 OH,1 Setter May Be 1 MB

• What makes Fenerbahce, Vakifbank and a bit of Galatasaray stronger is the quality of their local players. Only Gulden has excellent quality in Eczacibasi, Neslihan is still far from what she used to be. On the other side, you have Naz, Gözde, Kubra, Gizem Örge, Eda Erdem, Polen, Merve Dalbeler, Guldeniz, Asli Kalac, Gamze as good quality locals.

• Some rumors :

Casalmaggiore are interested in Micelli or Caprara as their new coach.
    Federica Stufi close to Busto Arsizio.
    Freya Aelbrecht leaving Bergamo, which is very logical after the arrival of Guiggi and Mina Popovic.
    Fiorin and Nikolova definitely leaving Scandicci.

• What makes Fenerbahce, Vakifbank and a bit of Galatasaray stronger is the quality of their local players. Only Gulden has excellent quality in Eczacibasi, Neslihan is still far from what she used to be. On the other side, you have Naz, Gözde, Kubra, Gizem Örge, Eda Erdem, Polen, Merve Dalbeler, Guldeniz, Asli Kalac, Gamze as good quality locals.

This is your opinion.Ecz. announced World Star Neslihan Demir one year extend with Ecz. 450.000 avros
    Also Neriman,Neslihan,Hande,Gulden,Busra is important locak players.I am not thinking same Ecz. has good locak players.Eventhough It They collect lots of foreign players every year.
    This year budget 9million avros next year I guess 10-11m avros.
    Ecz. manager Nalan Ural not good manager for me

• This is your opinion.Ecz. announced World Star Neslihan Demir one year extend with Ecz. 450.000 avros
    Also Neriman,Neslihan,Hande,Gulden,Busra is important locak players.I am not thinking same Ecz. has good locak players.Eventhough It They collect lots of foreign players every year.
    This year budget 9million avros next year I guess 10-11m avros.
    Ecz. manager Nalan Ural not good manager for me

Neriman, Neslihan, Hande are similar players. They desperately need a good local setter, hopefully Arelya will impress us and need a good defensive local OH, no clue who this can be.

• Neriman, Neslihan, Hande are similar players. They desperately need a good local setter, hopefully Arelya will impress us and need a good defensive local OH, no clue who this can be.

All of your opinion.Neriman 3rd scorer of Italian league I think last year, Hande is one of rising star of Turkey, Neslihan is opp. and Everybody knows It.
    Alson In Turkish League Nobay has a good setter and OH only Naz , Gozde Kırdar is decrising All Of Them Same
    Ecz. has the best junior,star players every time.They have a big source Although everything they collect everybody every year.

• CL in the next season it will be more shorter for some teams who are already in group phase.. It will not have play off's 12 next Season...

ECZ will play before that phase what sounds good with so many foreign players.

• Tandara almost 100% in Nestlé Osasco.

Last time she played there, the team won the Brazilian league.

• Neriman, Neslihan, Hande are similar players. They desperately need a good local setter, hopefully Arelya will impress us and need a good defensive local OH, no clue who this can be.

Arelya is the best player of 96-97 generation with Hande. She has been playing quite a decent level during season, she will be way more useful than Asuman for sure. About defensive OH, Ezgi Dağdelenler could be a good option for Eczacıbaşı. Her team Ilbank has relagated so she will not play in second division probably.

I also don't agree that Eczacıbaşı's problem was lack of good quality locals. As a defensive OH they had Damla Cakıroglu, however she got injured several times. The levels of Büşra and Bahar ire not worse than Aslı Kalaç, even better. Nilay is a quite good back-up setter. Neriman and Hande are also good offensive OH/OPP. I think Eczacı's actual problem was coaching and having too many good players in the roster. Having so many players who can play in different positions and still not finding a good starting six is not acceptable for a coach. For next season, they are doing the same mistake again, having so many star players but not letting all play also affects the balance and harmony in the team. Unless 4 foreigners would be allowed, Eczacıbaşı won't get a better position than this year :down: