2016 / 2017 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• I read rumora about Furst going to Japan same fo De Krujif. And for Vanset that she will go to Seria A. But nothing official yet. For Poljak i really don't know.

• Maja Poljak -----> Dinamo Moscow #VolleyRumor :super:

• Rumors: Conegliano interested in Robin De Kruijf.

I hoped Danesi would be titular :(

Did Folie is on her way to Conegliano? Cause I saw some rumors about her in Imoco. If Folie will sing and De Krujif then Danesi will be on bench for sure.

• Rumors: Conegliano interested in Robin De Kruijf.

I hoped Danesi would be titular :(

Danesi is a crack! Conegliano is most likely to start with this 6+1:

Skorupa - Ortolani, Costagrande - SAMANTA BRICIO, De Cruijf - Danesi, De Gennaro (Option 01);

Alternatively:

Skorupa - Tomsia, Ortolani - Bricio, De Cruijf - Danesi, De Gennaro (Option 02).

On the bench: xxx, xxx, Vasilanthonaki, Santini, Folie, De Bortoli.

A very strong roster for the upcoming Champs League!!! :cup:

• You can be stronge team on papir but on court is something else.

For now I think that Conegliano had much better team last season. For NOW.

• Did Folie is on her way to Conegliano? Cause I saw some rumors about her in Imoco. If Folie will sing and De Krujif then Danesi will be on bench for sure.

That was exactly what I was afraid of... Honestly I thought Folie was official, isn't she?

And are you sure that Brico is supposed to be titoular? I imagined her to be the third OH... (still missing for now, obviously)

• Brico is a dominant OH, she will be starter for sure (and I guess it means Hodge will leave).

So who would play having Ortolani, Tomsia and Brico ?( Having all on court simultaneously won't be risky in terms of reception? :call: what about the Mexican's reception? I hope to see Tomsia on court, not on bench :!:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Polina Rahimova?? :white:

• For volleyball.it (the sum of the market situation of Imoco)
    In bold what's official.

I'll add that Ortolani and De Gennaro are officially confirmed.

Arriving:
    Danesi (C, Club Italia)
    Folie (C, Modena)
    Costagrande (S, ITA, Impel Wroclaw, POL)
    Tomsia (O/C, POL, Montichiari)
    Skorupa (P, POL, Fenerbahce Istanbul, TUR)
    Bricio (S, MEX, USC University of Southern California, USA)
    De Kruijf (C, OLA, Vakifbank Istanbul, TUR)

Leaving:
    Robinson (S, USA, Pechino, CIN)
    Arrighetti (C, Scandicci)
    Adams (C, USA, Eczacibasi Istanbul, TUR)
    Glass (P, USA, maternità)
    Nicoletti (O, Montichiari)
    Hodge Easy (S, USA, Cina)

He pointed Danesi, Ortolani and Brico as starter (plus obviously Skorupa and De Gennaro), but about Danesi we have to consider that De Kruijf is not sure for now.

I thought that since they confirmed Ortolani, Tomsia would't have been an option any more... Even if we know that Ortolani can play as OH it's not her naturale role...

• Kenia Carcases to Italy?

• Actually she's planning to play LVSF 2017. The same new say she has been talking with Scandicci.

This is the article I refer to: FIVB

“Now I am retiring after Rio and after 18 years with the national team which was enough I think,” Cruz said. “It is not that I am old, because you all guys saw me digging for balls out there, it is because I have some plans that I want to put in practice and it’s about time to start.”

• This is the article I refer to: FIVB

“Now I am retiring after Rio and after 18 years with the national team which was enough I think,” Cruz said. “It is not that I am old, because you all guys saw me digging for balls out there, it is because I have some plans that I want to put in practice and it’s about time to start.”

She's probably retiring from the NT. I heard Capitalinas de San Juan are working to hire her from Gigantes de Carolina for the next season. ^^