2016 / 2017 Transfer Rumors & Discussion

• I don't think this would be a good idea for reception. Especially because the coach is Barbolini, who usually likes to have a very balanced line-up. He will never leave a player like Jordan Larson on bench...

• According to volley.IT, Busto are interested in Stephanie Enright and Stefana Veljković will probably stay with Chemik Police.

• According to Jakub Dolata, Polish player will play in Japan in next season :)

• It will not be Smarzek (she stays to play in Police) as she wanted to play in Italy, but Chemik said no to a loan deal... Marichev will also not become their coach as he was choosen to bring Gamova (yest Gamova not Goncharova - Chemik didn't even asked about Natalia), but then kboom with meldonium so it's not a deal anymore.

• Looking at Jakub Dolata's twitter, next year in Japan we won't see Smarzek (some clam she confirmed it on Instagram), Zaroslińska and Kowalinska. It's going to be an interesting transfer... It look like it's about setter, middle-blocker or libero.

• I think it will be Maja Tokarska. In Japan league are good setter and liberos but they do not have decent MBs.

• Indre Sorokaite and Jéssica Rivero close to Montichiari.

Big surprise Maren Brinker & Ilka Van de Vyver join Foppa Bergamo.

Margareta Kozuch sign with Fenerbahçe Istanbul.

Kenia Carcaces in Dinomo Kazan.

• rumours about Bethania De La Cruz (OH/OP) in Chemik Police, don't know if it's true at all :whistle:

one of two OPs: Malwina Smarzek and Katarzyna Zaroślińska may play there as well, it seems that Smarzek may not be loaned :whistle:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Speaking about polish league, Karolina Szczygieł (S) and Patrycja Flakus (Opp) are rumored to play in Developres Rzeszów.
    Bielsko-Biała is going to sign with foreigner Opp. I won't be surprised if it's Katie Carter or Daiana Muresan :D
    Agata Skiba (OH) and Anna Bączyńska (Opp) are rumored to play in Legionowo.

• Dilara Bagci (L) of Eczacibasi on the way to Nilufer.

Does this mean Gizem Karadayi (L) is on the way to Eczaci? and they will play 2 libero system? :cheesy: