Turkish League 2016/2017

• DARLING, you ASKED why is LISE playing so terrible?, so I just answered your question and showed the facts that Lise is not playing terrible as you said. You have the right to say whatever what u want, and Im not talking about U...My point was to show that Lise is playing just fine.

And if you want to express your opinion u need to use the word "I", and say I think Lise is playing terrible. Then I have no right to say anything about it, because is your opinion.
    but when you say " Lise is playing terrible", this is not your opinion, but u r generally speaking, and once that is no true, I have the right to come here and correct you, because the people that are not really watching the league will read your comment and think it is true.....so I just come here and show the facts and the true. :cheesy:

• DARLING, you ASKED why is LISE playing so terrible?, so I just answered your question and showed the facts that Lise is not playing terrible as you said. You have the right to say whatever what u want, and Im not talking about U...My point was to show that Lise is playing just fine.

And if you want to express your opinion u need to use the word "I", and say I think Lise is playing terrible. Then I have no right to say anything about it, because is your opinion.
    but when you say " Lise is playing terrible", this is not your opinion, but u r generally speaking, and once that is no true, I have the right to come here and correct you, because the people that are not really watching the league will read your comment and think it is true.....so I just come here and show the facts and the true. :cheesy:

HONEY come on i wrote the comment so its obvious tha t is my opinion..there is no need to use specifically the word "I"..you just wanted to say something....Ok Lise is the best in the Turkish League,are you happy??now give me a break!!!!!!!

• We all already know that she's no Kosheleva, no Boskovic and definitely no Zhu Thing. And Besiktas is no Vakifbank nor Ecz. But I think Lise has been quite solid with her team IMO. (So don't get mad xD)

Just wanted to throw that in here :whistle:

• Quarter final matches in Turkish Cup have been completed and the results are as the following :

VakıfBank - Nilüfer B. : 3-0 stats
    no surprise.good game by Lonneke

Galatasaray - Bursa BB : 2-3 stats
    here the suprise of the quarter finals.Seda and Nadia's good games were not enough to stop Bursa.Congrats. to Bursa BB team!

Eczacıbaşı - Halkbank : 3-1 stats
    good game by Boşkoviç

Fenerbahçe - Sarıyer B. : 3- 0 stats

• Semi finals and final match in Turkish Cup are going to be broadcast by NTV SPOR Live tomorrow and the day after tomorrow

Semi final 1 :
    CET 14:00 Vakıfbank - Bursa BB. NTV SPOR Live
    semi final 2:
    CET 17:00 Eczacıbaşı - Fenerbahçe NTV SPOR Live
    link :
    NTV SPOR Live

• The only surprising (?!) result of the quarter finals was Bursa winning against GS 3-2 again. Losing the first set from 24-19 to 25-27 costed GS the match. Bursa BB clearly has a mental domination over GS right now however playoffs are a while ahead and this two teams will meet again soon in the league.

Besides the lost and chance to play semis, Sinead Jack was injured in the 3rd set and had to leave the court. Hope its not serious.

At Galatasaray's side, Ataman needs to understand that he has an extended squad this season and he must use his bench players more when needed. He should be aware that he can't start with the same 6 against every opponent and he should make changes earlier. I think it is a good decision to keep Asli as starting player. Guldeniz has been giving alerts for a while and Ataman refuses to use Leys-Seda duo. It is worth mentioning that Leys received with 50% perfect ratio and attacked with 57% in the last 3 sets...

After watching GS deeply for the last 3-4 seasons, I can tell that Gamze has troubles setting slides. Jack was a monster last year, even in Champions league against though opponents. I havent seen her attacking like that this season so far. That is mainly because Gamze wants to set fast to everywhere and so far none of her centers could make it to edge on time. She sets great to zone 4, her sets to zone 2 and 1 are fine and her front distance sets are good too. I think her connection with Asli is good because her approach is quite faster than Jack and Ruseva. It will be wise to skip slides and use one of the MBs for front distance and the other one for closer front and back.

• IMO Zhu Ting is right now the best spiker in the world but I still think that Kim Yeoun Koung is the best Player

• Who is this Fenerbahce's libero? I think she is the worst I've seen in a top team in years

• Zhu Ting is now the best player in the world. For me.

Omg Kim made 3 errors in attack in ROW. Now they lost 1.set.

• Oh..such a player as Kim shouldnt have made those crucial mistakes :|
    Neslihan's serves are still important..i remember Ecz made a come back with her serves at the final of world club championship against pomi team and now with her serve EcV got the first set!

• Odd not to see Larson among the 4 foreigners. Is she injured? Reception on both sides has been far from perfect. Kim had an uncharacteristically bad set, except on serve.

• Natalia should take some more responsibility i believe
    i like Hande's agresssive style...she should find a team to play next year

I agree, she is not playing good on attack

• The turkish Setter is not so good and she is small as Tonkom... Tonkom was hired to be on the bench.. even in CL she was not a starter in last match.. bad moves from Fener this season.. I hope that Bahar have signed a contract with Fenerbahce

• the duo Maja and Neslihan has been playing better than Nilay and Boskovic