CEV Women’s European Championship 2019 - hosts Turkey, Poland, Hungary and Slovakia

• Guidetti changed the line up 1000 times this year .

In the end ;the best opposite of VNL Ebrar is lost ,Meryem is occupying a spot she doesn’t deserve, now Hande is on the bench waving towels ,Eda adds nothing to team and she cause losing great performance of Kübra

Turkish team is so so ,ready to be destroyed by a decent team .

I’m afraid saving the moment will result loss of future for Turkey (Hande ,Ebrar ,Olympic qualification)

• neither do you:whistle:

:)That response doen't even make sense, I swear people in this forum sometimes do everything to start a fight :rolll:

Personally I would have kept Anthi and Strantzali (I think is her name) in court to gain experience. Greece's main team needs it for now and who knows maybe they'd take a set which would help them gain confidence, they have moments of good play but can't keep it up. Set 1 they started really good imo.

Last set ended 25-8, Turkey had many blocks I think today. Greek reception was surprisingly good imo, offense just lacked sometimes and/or the block was too tough today.

• Guidetti changed the line up 1000 times this year .

In the end ;the best opposite of VNL Ebrar is lost ,Meryem is occupying a spot she doesn’t deserve, now Hande is on the bench waving towels ,Eda adds nothing to team and she cause losing great performance of Kübra

Turkish team is so so ,ready to be destroyed by a recent team .

I’m afraid saving the moment will result loss of future for Turkey (Hande ,Ebrar ,Olympic qualification)

I swear Turkish people are always negative on their own players :aww: just relax and enjoy for once, we don't need to be Serbia in one day. They won a set 25-8. Ebrar said she loves to receive and wants to be an all-around player so Gio respects that. If Hande wants to not be a bench player then what is she doing in Eczaci...

No wonder a bully like that voleyboldefteri is so famous in Turkey and everyone loves him.

• I swear Turkish people are always negative on their own players :aww: just relax and enjoy for once, we don't need to be Serbia in one day. They won a set 25-8. Ebrar said she loves to receive and wants to be an all-around player so Gio respects that. If Hande wants to not be a bench player then what is she doing in Eczaci...

No wonder a bully like that voleyboldefteri is so famous in Turkey and everyone loves him.

My personal opinion about that is that Ebrar is forced to receiver otherwise she has no chance to enter a single match in Vakif next season except Haak plays awful.

Sorry but hiring Haak knowing that Ebrar is in the team is a sign for Ebrar and I don‘t think that Ebrar just started so think and say „hey I want to be an all around player and want to receive“ and Guidetti: „sure Ebrar I respect it so then I will hire Haak she plays as an OPP only“

No of course not! Ebrar sure wants to receive and not because she really loves to receive or wanted to play as an OH for such a long time, NO she is rising her chances to have as much as she can get to play on court and in this case she can enter as an OPP or OH which is better for her and gives her more playing time than just entering as an OPP.

• Is Robin perfectly healthy?

I think Morrison wants to give a chance to some players, so against the weaker opponents he doesn't want to risk anything. Also Robin did a whole warming-up.

• "Eda Erdem adds nothing to do team"

Let's look at the facts:

-one of the best captains ever making the girls feel secure.

-64% today, 11 points

-3 aces

-in 3 sets

Lmao

• My personal opinion about that is that Ebrar is forced to receiver otherwise she has no chance to enter a single match in Vakif next season except Haak plays awful.

Sorry but hiring Haak knowing that Ebrar is in the team is a sign for Ebrar and I don‘t think that Ebrar just started so think and say „hey I want to be an all around player and want to receive“ and Guidetti: „sure Ebrar I respect it so then I will hire Haak she plays as an OPP only“

No of course not! Ebrar sure wants to receive and not because she really loves to receive or wanted to play as an OH for such a long time, NO she is rising her chances to have as much as she can get to play on court and in this case she can enter as an OPP or OH which is better for her and gives her more playing time than just entering as an OPP.

She played as OH before Guidetti too actually, its not a new thing for her and gave interviews saying she loves everything about volleyball and it is everything to her. She said she wanted to be the best server, best receiver and most powerful spiker years ago. Ofc I can agree if you say she wants to focus on OH now quickly as he hired Haak. But I wouldn't say she is forced at all.

But the rumour that she is forced and doesn't like receiving. Idk where that came from? She never said such things.

• Yes majority of this stats came after Greece started to play with their bench .

Also add zero block .

Lmao 😀😀😀😀

One of the best captain part must be a joke right ? She was so motivating against China 😀😀😀

This summer Kübra >>>>Eda

• Yes majority of this stats came after Greece started to play with their bench .

Also add zero block .

Lmao 😀😀😀😀

One of the best captain part must be a joke right ? She was so motivating against China 😀😀😀

This summer Kübra >>>>Eda

I respect your opinion even though I do not agree, Kübra didn't play bad at all indeed.

But pls don't make up things. Yes she had 2 aces last set. But she scored every set consistently actually, you can look at the stats. She scored in set 2 the most. So your claim is simply untrue. Her best game she is probably not going to play today...

• I respect your opinion even though I do not agree, Kübra didn't play bad at all indeed.

But pls don't make up things. Yes she had 2 aces last set. But she scored every set consistently actually, you can look at the stats. She scored in set 2 the most. So your claim is simply untrue. Her best game she is probably not going to play today...

I was not talking based on this match .Since this is not a Turkish team topic I’m not going to continue conversation but I can only say at this point I prefer Kubra to Eda

• Alagierska was injury why Nawrocki using her in this game.

• Italy

Folie 11 points

Christina 10 points

Egonu 13 points

Sylla 10 points

Sorokaite 11 points

I know it is against Portugal but it so nice to see how everyone had the same impact..