Brazilian Women's Super League 2018/2019

• IMHO, Fe Garay is the most stable brazilian OH at the moment. That is why I consider her the best one now.

Natalia and Gabi could go from wonderful and amazing performances to nightmare ones.

That correct! What gabi and natalia needs is consistency! Gabi already has it but garay is miles better

• Garay was a nightmare with the NT this summer.

Nooe she wasnt a nightmare! The sets she is getting from dani lins is what i call the nightmare!!! Roberta alaready had connection with the recent brazil starters but im happy if macris would be starter as well

• Season end injury for Fran. She tore cruciate ligaments in her knee. Poor Fran, she was playing so well, Carly had more chemistry with her than with Fabiana. Its so awful when things like this happens ;(

Carly has more chemisty with carol! Fran was good eveb better than fabiana is u base on the sets of carly! Poor thing the injury stopped her!!! Ghaaaaaddd i feel like carli playing volleyball to let bra players injured! Not a fun of her!

• She is a freaking GODDESS, isn't she? Too bad she is not over 30, recently pregnant or injured, Ze will never notice her

I couldnt agree more!

But i really hope that she will be called!

She has a very high jump!

However basing on carol adenizia and bia who are still the best blockers in the world, mayany is a serious contender!

• my okympic team for brazil as of the moment

Mb - gattaz, carol, mayany

Oh - garay, gabi

Opp - tandara, bruna

Libero - leia (im sorry to all other liberos)

Setter - macris, roberta

Ps if i can only add that tainara santos and julia bergmann!!!

• drop Adenizia and Bia! Especially Bia.

Carol, Mayany, Gattaz etc. Brazil has so many great MBs, to me Bia is not even close to top 5 best MBs from the South Americans.

• I consider Camila Brait is the best brazilian libero currently. Much better than Leia and Suelen together.

However, I guess she wont come back to team unless Ze resigns...

• I consider Camila Brait is the best brazilian libero currently. Much better than Leia and Suelen together.

However, I guess she wont come back to team unless Ze resigns...

Camila brait still has it but her level has dropped. To be honest leia is better than camila brait its just that all of u guys saw her play with nt against top teams!

• drop Adenizia and Bia! Especially Bia.

Carol, Mayany, Gattaz etc. Brazil has so many great MBs, to me Bia is not even close to top 5 best MBs from the South Americans.

Thats correct! But last yr! Bia had it! Only her injury stopped her!

I hope cbv will check on player’s stats before they invite them!

And pls. No dani lins, no thaisa, no amanda, no suellen, no natalia!!!! Natalia just had a great game against vitra but she should be healthy!!!!

I prefer teaching new ones against old ones old and new tricks in volleyball!

• i like MB Mayany..she has a presence on the field and i think she will be one of the main Mbs of the NT in a time (early or late)

but i like Gattaz too indeed. (very smooth slider) i like Macris and Gattaz duo

considering Gattaz age, Carol-Mayany could be the MB duo or Carol-Gattaz or Gattaz-Mayany..lol

Brazil has many good MBs indeed

i like OPP Bruna for some reason...she is not one of the best OPPs in the world but i like her..i think she is good and strong enough

• IMHO Leia is the worst libero I ever saw playing for the Brazil NT. :what:

Well, there were worse liberos for sure (especially before Arlene and Fabi). You probably didnt see.

Also Gabi is far worse than Leia.