CEV Champions League 2019

• While second line up of Novara is obviously weaker than Stuttgarts, I admit, it is a little unfair against Novara, to keep an Italian league grade middle like McCage on court - the backup players of Novara have a lot of trouble with her :) .

Even second line up is stronger, you can't judge from only 1 set.

• While second line up of Novara is obviously weaker than Stuttgarts, I admit, it is a little unfair against Novara, to keep an Italian league grade middle like McCage on court - the backup players of Novara have a lot of trouble with her :) .

sttutgart actually has a decently build team and do they place some nice volleyball i m really impressed with mcage tapp and their ameircan opp that isnt doing so great in this game

• i wrote time and time again they had thaisa injured kosheeleva that was a liablity so she didnt get that much play time due to her sucking in reception and mbs they was the same as this year adams sucked as a blocker most of the player in cev cl and wch scored point by spiking over her

I don't give a flying fk about your justification of Thaisa was this and that, or Adams was this and that or Kosheleva was this and that. Whatever you say about them, they are still world class players, which means they are far stronger and talented than average players. Furthermore, injury could happen to any player. All you're doing is playing blame game in order to feel "oh I'm so knowledgeable". If your expertises are so immense in volleyball and also instead of giving continually us your vague and judgemental "opinion", why don't you give us precise, concrete and realistic opinion about which coach or players you wish to see in vitra next season?

and they won wch in 2016 with that all foreign roster that was the only time kosheeleva was actually good

They also beat everyone at the beginning of the season 2017/2018 and 2018/2019.

• I don't give a flying fk about your justification of Thaisa was this and that, or Adams was this and that or Kosheleva was this and that. Whatever you say about them, they are still world class players, which means they are far stronger and talented than average players. Furthermore, injury could happen to any player. All you're doing is playing blame game in order to feel "oh I'm so knowledgeable". If your expertises are so immense in volleyball and also instead of giving continually us your vague and judgemental "opinion", why don't you give us precise, concrete and realistic opinion about which coach or players you wish to see in vitra next season?

They also beat everyone at the beginning of the season 2017/2018 and 2018/2019.

rofl justification ? no facts only adams was crap entire year as blocker and stats prove it kosheelva was only good during wch and stats prove it after that she was more on the bench then playing and thaisa got injured in the middle of the season and was out for the rest of her contract with vitra also facts and no i never said i m knowledgeble or anything and did write witch coaches and players i wish to see in vitra more then once but it depends on the bugdet of the team and how mutch individual players wonna get payed and if they gonna focus primarly on european and world championships or not

• For them it would be better if they played CEV CUP or Challenge.

• For them it would be better if they played CEV CUP or Challenge.

Challenge Cup would be useless for Stuttgart, generally CEV Cup would be the best option for them. But the CEV is not generous in allocation of competitions, Stuttgart got twice the chance to play CEV Cup instead of CL qualification (which is too tedious with so many matches), this time no more.

Anyway, as you have now seen (but you won't accept it, I guess), that Stuttgart is much more balanced in the roster than Novara. This is the core reason, why they won now two sets to level the match against players of Novara, from which several we would never sign here because being too weak, sorry.

• rofl justification ? no facts only adams was crap entire year as blocker and stats prove it kosheelva was only good during wch and stats prove it after that she was more on the bench then playing and thaisa got injured in the middle of the season and was out for the rest of her contract with vitra also facts and no i never said i m knowledgeble or anything and did write witch coaches and players i wish to see in vitra more then once but it depends on the bugdet of the team and how mutch individual players wonna get payed and if they gonna focus primarly on european and world championships or not

Have you ever asked why those world class players started underperforming when they joined Vitra? If Adams, Kosheleva or Kim played already badly before joining Vitra, I would agree with your "criticism". But it was not the case. You should also stop being evasive and dodging my question. I ask you again, tell us precisely, concretely and realistically who you want to see as coach and players in Vitra next season. If you already "wrote" which coaches and players you wish to see in Vitra, then write it again.

• Just as a reminder in the recent Italian Super Cup Imoco was ahead of Novara 2-0 when Novara's #2 setter was sent in. She immediately began it set the middles and vary the sets. That totally confused the Imoco's blocking strategies and opened up the block for Egonu and Novara came back and won a five set thriller.

Stats for that match http://www.legavolleyfemminile…ge_id=47322&idgara=743333

Take a quick look at the MB's hitting efficiencies

For the Novara vs Vakif semi..

Egonu is equal in attack to Zhu.

Bartsch is equal in attack to Sloetjes

Piccinni only when she forgets she's 40 is equal to Krob

Chirichella and Veljkovic are equal to Rasic and Caliskan

Carlini is better then Cansu

Gizem is better then Sansonna

So a near dead heat in terms of talent. Novara is deeper in the bench so unfortunately for Vakif who was only able to beat Imoco last year in a five set thriller with a fabulous end play by Zhu because Imoco had both their starting MB's out with injury, the end result will be a golden set loss to Novara and an all Italian final in Berlin.

Plus this is the start of the end of Vakif's current run of dominence as Zhu leaves and Guidetti begins to use Vakif as a farm team for the Turkish national team.

• Have you ever asked why those world class players started underperforming when they joined Vitra? If Adams, Kosheleva or Kim played already badly before joining Vitra, I would agree with your "criticism". But it was not the case. You should also stop being evasive and dodging my question. I ask you again, tell us precisely, concretely and realistically who you want to see as coach and players in Vitra next season. If you already "wrote" which coaches and players you wish to see in Vitra, then write it again.

not dodging anything it is actually u who can t define anything are we talking about focusing on both turkish league and international competition or just international ones cause there is a huge difference and what kind of budget are we talking about is there a limit to the budget ? are all players and coaches available for purchase u have to define your question way more precise then that

• Anyway, as you have now seen (but you won't accept it, I guess), that Stuttgart is much more balanced in the roster than Novara. This is the core reason, why they won now two sets to level the match against players of Novara, from which several we would never sign here because being too weak, sorry.

Oh Lord, can you drift even further away from reality? :aww: Sure, Stuttgart played very well in 3rd and 4th set, but two sets are nothing to base a general judgement on. In fact, the only Stuttgart player who has a chance to get a contract in a team like Novara is McCage and possibly Tapp could go there as 4th MB, but otoh Stuttgart would dream of having any of Novara's bench players, maybe except Plak who currently is terribly out of shape.

• i will have to disagree partly

egonu=zhu in a attack yes

bartch is worse in attack then sloetjes

chirichella and veljkovic are both attacking mb that are decent at blocking not really on rasic or one of the other turkish mbs level when it comes to blocking

carlini=cansu both had some good games and some really bad ones

gizem is better then sansonna