CEV Champions League 2019

• Oh Lord, can you drift even further away from reality? :aww: Sure, Stuttgart played very well in 3rd and 4th set, but two sets are nothing to base a general judgement on. In fact, the only Stuttgart player who has a chance to get a contract in a team like Novara is McCage and possibly Tapp could go there as 4th MB, but otoh Stuttgart would dream of having any of Novara's bench players, maybe except Plak who currently is terribly out of shape.

I found Stufi really weak.

• Oh Lord, can you drift even further away from reality? :aww: Sure, Stuttgart played very well in 3rd and 4th set, but two sets are nothing to base a general judgement on. In fact, the only Stuttgart player who has a chance to get a contract in a team like Novara is McCage and possibly Tapp could go there as 4th MB, but otoh Stuttgart would dream of having any of Novara's bench players, maybe except Plak who currently is terribly out of shape.

like i said i im really impressed by mccage,tapp and rivers to be honest didnt expect they would be that good and i m still bit dissapointed by performance off wilhite i think she has potential to be better

• The beauty of the German league is that it is a great training ground for American players that will never have a chance on the USNT but still love to play volleyball. Bartsch is a product of the German league. Several of Stuttgart's players may play their way up to the Italian league and have solid long term careers. There is no chance for American girls to ever play pro volleyball in the US as the NCAA is the only game in town for women's volleyball fans. In the US college loyalties outstrip pro loyalties.

I'm wondering what impact Volero will have on recruiting some of the upcoming young talent. There will be money spent to return to competitive participation in CL for them.

• Vakifbank is better on serving tactically though.

The shift from Molten to Mikasa can be a negative for Novara and we may see less usage with Veljkovic and the other mb.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• The beauty of the German league is that it is a great training ground for American players that will never have a chance on the USNT but still love to play volleyball. Bartsch is a product of the German league. Several of Stuttgart's players may play their way up to the Italian league and have solid long term careers. There is no chance for American girls to ever play pro volleyball in the US as the NCAA is the only game in town for women's volleyball fans. In the US college loyalties outstrip pro loyalties.

I'm wondering what impact Volero will have on recruiting some of the upcoming young talent. There will be money spent to return to competitive participation in CL for them.

yeah what is that all about america not having any pro volleyball league what so ever not for men or women ? taught volleyball is popular in the states seeing nt was really good for the last couple of years both men and women, if college vball is so popular why not make it pro like ? i tried watching some of that college vball and it is just painfull to watch most of the time cause the gameplay is on level of high school teams in europe

• not dodging anything it is actually u who can t define anything are we talking about focusing on both turkish league and international competition or just international ones cause there is a huge difference and what kind of budget are we talking about is there a limit to the budget ? are all players and coaches available for purchase u have to define your question way more precise then that

Stop evading my question with your pathetic and useless pseudo-conditions of this and that. Vakifbank was able to take everything locally and internationally last year, so answer my question. If you're unable to answer this simple question, then stop criticizing (euphemism of bashing) specific coaches and players continually as if you have a crystal ball and you know everything.

• Stop evading my question with your pathetic and useless pseudo-conditions of this and that. Vakifbank was able to take everything locally and internationally last year, so answer my question. If you're unable to answer this simple question, then stop criticizing (euphemism of bashing) specific coaches and players continually as if you have a crystal ball and you know everything.

dude what is your problem? u didnt say anything what competition are u focusing on what budget are we talking about ? are all players and coaches available for purchase those are simple question u can answer instead u going on some crazy rant if u wonna focus on both turskih and international competition write it down gimme how big a budget would be or isnt there a limit all u have to do is to explain precislly what u want and i will write down the names i see best fit for that team

• dude what is your problem? u didnt say anything what competition are u focusing on what budget are we talking about ? are all players and coaches available for purchase those are simple question u can answer instead u going on some crazy rant if u wonna focus on both turskih and international competition write it down gimme how big a budget would be or isnt there a limit all u have to do is to explain precislly what u want and i will write down the names i see best fit for that team

Well, to satisfy your pseudo-conditions, let's say same budget, same condition and same goals than this season or last three seasons (your choice). You don't like Motta, then tell us which coach in the market you want to see in Vitra. You also think that KIM playing crapply and they need a good setter and MBS, then tell us which players in the market can fulfill your wish.

• Well, to satisfy your pseudo-conditions, let's say same budget, same condition and same goals than this season or last three seasons (your choice). You don't like Motta, then tell us which coach in the market you want to see in Vitra. You also think that KIM playing crapply and they need a good setter and MBS, then tell us which players in the market can fulfill your wish.

ok here it goes if i write down the names and u say players and coaches are not available cause they are signed with other clubs then we have nothing more to talk about cause i wrote about that last 3 posts

my ideal ecz team

coach:guidetti

for international competition (no restrictions team)

mbs:rasic and danessi

oh:zhu and gabi

opp:boskovic

libero:de genaro

setter:maja ognjenovic

for turkish competition mostly but also very good for both (turkish league restriction 3+1)

mbs:eda erdem and zehra gunes-rasic

oh:zhu and gabi-meliha

opp:boskovic

libero:gizem

setter:naz

happy now?

• Honestly Vitra needs to improve their scouting department instead of chasing finished products only to end up being disappointed with their results.

You have to take risks sometimes when the market have few options to purchase from. You can't really lose and sometimes the gamble can pay off if they look hard enough.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Honestly Vitra needs to improve their scouting department instead of chasing finished products only to end up being disappointed with their results.

You have to take risks sometimes when the market have few options to purchase from. You can't really lose and sometimes the gamble can pay off if they look hard enough.

they just buy stars even thought it doesnt make the team compact last 3 years they dont have any good blocking mbs at all and now they have issues with setter as well and on top of that kim bas been dissapointing this year to be honest with all that money spend they could of gotten a way more compact team and not rely on boskovic all of the time

True, like we should not forget before the season everyone was hating on Fenerbahçe and how they would be super weak this season. Many said they had no chance vs top 2 Turkish teams or top 3 Italians meanwhile they just kicked out Scandicci and for sure already have a better record than the EczV that was once again supposed to win everything.

Taking risks and trying to opt for more of a young, dynamic and fresh team is something that brought FB that success, they proved again to be a dark horse <3

Eczacibasi Vitra has so much money and invests so much that they feel like they always want to have the best possible player thats already a finished product to avoid any possible surprises and each time they face all those surprises anyway XD Let's hope they finally learned this time...

Btw just saying: Adams was still waaaay more useful than Gibby. Adams was serving great in her last season and her spiking had improved a lot. Gibby is just not doing anything, both were bad blockers indeed.

• I know winning both always the goal. But at the end of the day what is more important? Winning League Tittle or Champions League? ...I can not even imagine how pissed Vitra`s owners must be feeling....but if they win the League Tittle would it make it up for the CL floopy?

• yeah i agree with your post almost fully yes adams was better on serve and spiking but her blocking was awful and that is the biggest problem vitra has for the last 3 years ,fb is doing great even thought their roster isnt really that well compacted their liberoes arent that great and they have issue with reception ,due to terzic i have to say even thought i kinda think he ruined serbia nt in the past with some of his crazy decisions i think he is doing good job in fener

• I know winning both always the goal. But at the end of the day what is more important? Winning League Tittle or Champions League? ...I can not even imagine how pissed Vitra`s owners must be feeling....but if they win the League Tittle would it make it up for the CL floopy?

well that is why i asked which competition is priority vakif won all those titles because they had best domestic players on mb,libero and setter they even have best turkish opp in their team so they arent really struggling with anything if they have to play turkish league they can do so in number of ways which isnt the case with ecz

• Rasic vs Veljkovic will be fun....But I can already see Vakifbank running all over Novara. We all know every ball will go to Egonu and a few to Bartash...so Rasic and Kubra will have no problem shutting them down.....not to mention Sloetjes and Zhu are huge on the net as well.

I do think Conegliano will beat Fenerbache because every player has a really good backup....while in Fener Fatma is the only good backup.

Unless Zhu gets injured Vakifbank will be winning it all again.

• Rasic vs Veljkovic will be fun....But I can already see Vakifbank running all over Novara. We all know every ball will go to Egonu and a few to Bartash...so Rasic and Kubra will have no problem shutting them down.....not to mention Sloetjes and Zhu are huge on the net as well.

I do think Conegliano will beat Fenerbache because every player has a really good backup....while in Fener Fatma is the only good backup.

Unless Zhu gets injured Vakifbank will be winning it all again.

totally agree with this post fener just doesnt have depth in their roster and bricio dobriana and varags are all very error prone i think their only chance is to serve imoco of the court or to disrupt imoco reception so badly that wolosz has to be chasing the ball all the time and not have easy sets those are all terzics traits he would rather u make a mistake on serve then give a easy ball to opponent not only do u give away a point to them but u kinda give them confidence to play better so i can understand where he is coming from

as of vakif-novara i think that game is allready over before it even started i just dont see anyone in novara team that can help egonu out in such a way that they actually beat vakif

• well that is why i asked which competition is priority vakif won all those titles because they had best domestic players on mb,libero and setter they even have best turkish opp in their team so they arent really struggling with anything if they have to play turkish league they can do so in number of ways which isnt the case with ecz

For Vakifbank the goal is simply winning everything. League Tittle, CL, Kupa, Turkish Cup and CWCH.....I would think Vitra had the same goal? ...like for the rest including Fener, Conegliano, Novara...winning everything is certainly not realistic.

• Dude, I also ask you an answer realistically. If I follow your logic, vitra should hire Guietti, Terzic, Lang Ping and Z Gimarez as coach and assistant coaches. For the players, they should hire Zhu, KYK, Rasiz, Maja, Tomkom, Eda, Bosko, Genero, Ogenu and Gabi. But, What if Vitra is still losing with all those people? Now who are you going to blame this time? If you cannot even give an realistic answer, then stop criticizing continually with your useless blah blah.