CEV Champions League 2019

• Kelsey also can not kill the ball at pos 4.

All Vakif's attackers can not kill the ball because of Cansu's poor performance.

This is probably the worst game Vakif has ever played.

• The 3rd set turns out to be a slaughter after Vakif lost the chance to take the set 2.

• 16-7 for Novara I have never seen that hopeless Vakifbank:white:

• The sub setter Buket is even worse.

• This is one of the worst games if seen of Vakifbank! I'll take my words back, they really need Naz back!!! Now you can see how important Zhu and Sloëtjes are for Vakifbank. Without them playing good, they can't make up for the bad reception and setting.

• Tbh I don't think the problem is setter, the spikers really aren't trying hard enough.

They have been unbeatable for years now and won everything, Novara just looks more hungry and ready to 'die' for each point

• This is one of the worst games if seen of Vakifbank! I'll take my words back, they really need Naz back!!! Now you can see how important Zhu and Sloëtjes are for Vakifbank. Without them playing good, they can't make up for the bad reception and setting.

Naz going to Fenerbahçe so they're in real trouble.

• The problem to me is everything, nobody played well today. Still, a wounded animal is dangerous and I bet they come to Italy ready to fight.

• Cansu has a long way to go if she wants to prove herself as a top setter.

As Naz played most games for Vakif last season, Cansu's issue was not magnified as much as this season.

• Tbh I don't think the problem is setter, the spikers really aren't trying hard enough.

They have been unbeatable for years now and won everything, Novara just looks more hungry and ready to 'die' for each point

Oh, come on, the balls Cansu set up are simply not spikeable.

• Congrats Novara.

Now I really hope for Novara x Fenerbahçe final but its going to be hard.

VakifBank never plays like this two matches in a row lets not forget, they might come back very differently next time. Conegliano looks fave.

Conegliano next season will be really unbeatable!

• Oh, come on, the balls Cansu set up are simply not spikeable.

You think the spikers really did so good? Look at what kind of balls Egonu killed today, in general she got much, much worse sets than Zhu Ting for example. Rewatch it! The spikers were no good today at all, same for Cansu. But the reception was terrible too.

Its really easy to blame everything on a setter :lol: people were right about this.