CEV Champions League 2019

• in what world Ortolani makes more then Egonu :rolll::rolll::rolll:

If this is true then I can understand why Egonu hates her life sometimes xD Ortolani is not even 1/5 worth of Egonu tbh... Danesi should look for a 2nd day job :'D

Maybe Italian clubs pay the foreigners a lot more then their locals.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

In my opinion both Malinov and Chrichella are overpaid, while Danesi and Egonu are underpaid. I hope it will change in the next season.

• When did Ortolani even sign her contract? Last 2 seasons she was anything but solid both in NT and Club to me. I remember her in NT season even completely desperate to kill a ball...

• Moscow could not even defeat Fenerbahce in the pool stage and not overtake Kaliningrad in Russia. I don't know exactly, what is wrong with them, but they are definitely playing no great season so far.

Well that really comes down to the fact that they had a really terrible first few weeks of the season. Since then they are playing better and have had not much trouble in the league, won the Russian Cup and even beat Fenerbahce in Istanbul, the first time Dinamo Moscow has beaten any of the big 3 Turkish teams for many years.

I think they will give Vakifbank a test, but the Havelkova-Shcherban OH duo is just too weak to beat Vakif.

• When did Ortolani even sign her contract? Last 2 seasons she was anything but solid both in NT and Club to me. I remember her in NT season even completely desperate to kill a ball...

I guess she signed her contract before the 2017-18 season. The previous year she was Conegliano's top scorer and also did an OK job on reception.

• Egonu signed a 3 years deal with AGIL, that's why she earns less than many other players.

She has another year of contract and she will be buy out by another team. She has just to decide where she wants to play.

As I told many times, AGIL is a way cheaper team than Imoco and Savino Del Bene.

Those numbers are totally fake, StefanS. I have no idea where you found them, but Savino Del Bene and Imoco have higher budget than AGIL.

They look like Crovolley's fake numbers to make Serie A1 look better than Sultanlar Ligi. :rolll:

• I guess she signed her contract before the 2017-18 season. The previous year she was Conegliano's top scorer and also did an OK job on reception.

Yea if thats true then its still understandable. I also liked her a lot back then, but she has been a drama ever since to me.

• Watching these numbers, it is really hard to believe that a player like Leys earns more than Ortolani, Egonu, Danesi, Chirichella and Sylla :huh:

Galatasaray could have signed Maret Grotheus and other players for what Leys earns (200.00 EUR).

• They look like Crovolley bla bla

I'm your biggest fan
    I'll follow you until you love me
    Papa-paparazzi

Baby there's no other superstar
    You know that I'll be
    Your papa-paparazzi <3

• Watching these numbers, it is really hard to believe that a player like Leys earns more than Ortolani, Egonu, Danesi, Chirichella and Sylla :huh:

Galatasaray could have signed Maret Grotheus and other players for what Leys earns (200.00 EUR).

Trust me, she does.

Turkey made the women's volleyball collapse about 10 years ago. In Italy players used to earn a little bit more than now, but still 30% of what Vakifbank gives to Zhu Ting. The market collapsed when those crazy offers (500.000+ euro) started coming from Turkey. Top players from Serie A1 used to earn from 200.000 to 300.000 euro. Some times someone had an higher contract, but it was an exception.

If my memory serves well, according to the media, Eczacibasi took Mirka Francia from Sirio Perugia offering her twice of what she earned in Italy.

• I bad it's still nothing for teams as Eczacıbaşı, they're rich as f***ck. The money the players receive is like play money for them XD 1 night dinner amount

That's why they will always be able to raise it a little more in case its needed, which is annoying for other leagues teams of course