CEV Champions League 2019

• She is playing 10X time better than Hill in both matches between them. Very, very good reciver and smart hitter.

• Conegliano just can't put their blocking and defence together at all.... Hanke is playing so fast, block is all over the place, De Gennaro can't do defence. I literally don't know what is wrong with Conegliano when they play against Schweriner lmao haha

• After watching Chemik vs. Fenerbache, the clear difference is set quality and no bail out hitter for Chemik. I feel like none of the pins could score...

I truly feel bad for Ogbogu and I hope she leaves next year...

• After watching Chemik vs. Fenerbache, the clear difference is set quality and no bail out hitter for Chemik. I feel like none of the pins could score...

I truly feel bad for Ogbogu and I hope she leaves next year...

you are right ! libero and middles played really well, but mirkovic and grajber were bad again and busa and opposites were average.

• whats wrong with Polish NT setter..why isnt she playing instead of Mirkovic with whose performance many Polish users are not happy ?

i mean ok mirkovic is doing bad but plesnierowicz came to replace her, made mistake ( double touch while setting ) and left the court. she came back in the 3rd set but didnt change anything. but yes i think she should be getting more chances. but i also have to admit that mirkovic had some good games this season in lsk.

• My goodness, Imoco really struggled to deal with Schwerin.

Now 24:24 in second set. Crucial moment.

• Conegliano lost second set too. I can't believe it...

• OMG, Schwerin 2:0 Imoco

Imoco can not take the second set at a 24:22 lead.

What are they doing? Sylla or Hill's reception sending a direct skill is a turning point.

• I seldom saw Imoco struggled with the reception like this.

It seems they have not recovered from the loss in Italian Cup.

• Where is Fabris? I saw Lowe is on court.

• i mean ok mirkovic is doing bad but plesnierowicz came to replace her, made mistake ( double touch while setting ) and left the court. she came back in the 3rd set but didnt change anything. but yes i think she should be getting more chances. but i also have to admit that mirkovic had some good games this season in lsk.

THANK YOU.... This is what I was trying to say the other day. Mirkovic does get replaced when she's not playing well. But Marlena is doing even worse. She had a great VNL but she's not performing as everyone expected. Let's just take Malinov as a good example.. After a amazing summer she's not playing well with her club.

And people here r just crazy about Buss and Mirkovic. They talk when they play bad but does not say a thing when they play well.

• Schwerin is doing/playing what they can, but Conegliano doesn't deliver an Italian champions performance so far. Even considering, that Schwerin found kind of top system against Imoco's Panthers, this is definitely not enough what Conegliano does - maybe Karsta Lowe can change the flow of the match?

• Regarding Stuttgart they were better than even I expected, considering they were playing without the both top guns Rivers and Wilhyte (the latter came in only at end of match). This was another coaching, playing and mental masterpiece by Stuttgart, this should suffice to pull one of the best three second places of the pool stage and go to the quarters, even considering, that it is highly to get a point from VakifBank Istanbul in Stuttgart: winning in Plovdiv should be enough, maybe they will not even need a three-point win there.

• Even reception is okey for Conegliano but like I said block-defence is disaster.

Now they are playing better just because Schweriner reception is not perfect like in first two sets...

• i think Conegliano will do a lot from now on to get Egonu for next season ( i dont know if they have already had an (verbal)agrement with her or not)

if Zhu leaves Vakıf...do you think even they can sign her ?? (it doesn sound likely to me though bcz we know why Zhu may leave Vakıf if she really leaves)