CEV Champions League 2019

• It looks like Imoco will take the 3rd set if no drama

• i think Conegliano will do a lot from now on to get Egonu for next season ( i dont know if they have already had an (verbal)agrement with her or not)

if Zhu leaves Vakıf...do you think even they can sign her ?? (it doesn sound likely to me though bcz we know why Zhu may leave Vakıf if she really leaves)

From what I know, Zhu either stays with Vakif or goes back to China for NT preparation for WC 2019 and Tokyo 2020. Zhu won't join other clubs if she's still in Europe.

• 18:14

The drama starts?

• And people here r just crazy about Buss and Mirkovic. They talk when they play bad but does not say a thing when they play well.

that is true, actually bianka is doing good in lsk and most of her games are really ok. sladjana makes mistakes and today she was bad but in the polish league she sometimes does really well and even in cl her match against moscow was ok. i also think that even though some sets by sladjana were really bad in todays match - the attackers could still do more with them than just make a mistake.

• Imoco took the set 3. Now they are down at 1:2.

Schwerin is not a strong team for sure. Imoco played weirdly.

• Imoco took the set 3. Now they are down at 1:2.

Schwerin is not a strong team for sure. Imoco played weirdly.

Schwerin already won against Conegliano and they are giving a good fight again. I dont know if you can say that Schwerin is not strong. They definitely do something that Conegliano cannot counter.

• Now 2:2

The 3nd and 4th set shows Schwerin's real capacity. Once their reception starts shaky, their attacking is weak.

If Imoco keeps playing like this, they should win the set 5.

• Schwerin already won against Conegliano and they are giving a good fight again. I dont know if you can say that Schwerin is not strong. They definitely do something that Conegliano cannot counter.

Schwerin also lost to LKS Commercecon Lodz. Are you gonna say LKS Commercecon Lodz is a strong team too?

• Schweriner isn't the best team, but they have 2 Setters who are capable to play very fast. So when the reception is good, they are difficult for many teams, because of their fast game.

• The set 5 is a blow out.

See how poor Schwerin's attacking is once their reception is off.

• 15:7

Imoco 3:2 Schwerin

Congrats to Imoco. They played much better in last 3 sets.

• so Conegliano won in the end..Scwerin's players percentage dropped significantly after two sets..i couldndt watch the match ..seems Lowe made the difference..Robin and Danesi played a good match (the owner of this post concludes that based on the stats,lol)..Drewniok was the better player of Schwerin..anyway..they lost but yet good job Schwerin :thumbup:

• the current situation amongst the teams competing for best three second teams spots :

1.Scandicci : 3-1 (W-L)=> 10 points

2.Stuttgart : 3-1=>9 points =>2,5 (set ratio)

3.Lodz : 3-1=>8 points =>1,8 (set ratio)

4.Moscow : 3-1=>8 points =>1,66 (set ratio)

5.Conegliano : 3-1=>7 points =>1,28 (set ratio)

the remaining matches :

Scandicci : Conegliano (home) , Schwerin (away)

Sttutgart : Vakıfbank (home), Plovdiv (away)

Lodz : Novara (home) , Minsk (away)

Moscow : Fenerbahçe (away) , Chemik (home)

Conegliano : Scandicci (away) , LKS (home)

interestingly four teams are going to play their thoughest matches next week and the matches week after seem easier

what are your thoughts on which teams will be in the QF ?

• so Conegliano won in the end..Scwerin's players percentage dropped significantly after two sets..i couldndt watch the match ..seems Lowe made the difference..Robin and Danesi played a good match (the owner of this post concludes that based on the stats,lol)..Drewniok was the better player of Schwerin..anyway..they lost but yet good job Schwerin :thumbup:

That's why I say Schwerin is not a strong team. Imoco maintained a 4-5 point gaps in the last 3 sets.

Drewniok is not even a starter in German NT. During WCH 2018, Drewniok was only a substitute of Lippmann who's a starter OPP for German NT.

• Imoco only got 2 points from this game. They won Schwerin at 3:2