2019 / 2020 Transfer Rumors & Discussion (Female)

• Afaik Vakif will continue with Cansu Özbay/Buket duo. I'm not sure if Sıla signed with Fener again.

I hope Ezgi goes to neither though, BJK would be a great place for her if they build a good team.

http://www.voleybolunsesi.com/…p?cid=08&id=40369&topic=2

FB renewed with Sıla. Im pretty sure Vakifbank will continue with Cansu but I'm not sure about Buket. They might send her to loan. So Ezgi can be an option for Vakifbank

• Anna danesi being one of the best blocker in the world???

An injured thaisa and a 37 yr old juciely would eat her alive! Much less the best mb of the season carol gattaZ!!!!

Not even compare her to a 34 yr old adenizia 3 times in a row italy’s best blocker of the competition, to the 183 cm carol of praia, 185 cm mayany (who from the second phase of the superliga, may not even won the starter position but blocks 2-3 spikers whenever called in court), an injured bia!!!!!!!

This man is so funny!!!!!!

Ultimately Given her age right now, world’s greatest mb fabiana would be so shy to play volleyball anymore if compared to her.

What im saying sir is anna danesi could be catapulted to the elite circle of middle blockers just because of a very good season in the italian league. The most common denominator of being a good middle blocker is efficiency in pro volleyball season and of course the stressful nt season!!!!

I hope you will be enlightened next time you post here in this forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• :what::what::what::what::what::white::white::white::white:

• Just out of curiosity: why just one very good season it's not enough to say Danesi it's one of the best blockers, but half a good season it's enough for Mayani?

Edit: and also, it's not the first good season of Danesi. She had great seasons in the past few years, and she also was the best blocker of the last World Championship.

• It seems that Pomì is disappointed by Lloyd. According to some sites,they had an agreement with Lloyd's agent and the contract was ready since 23rd April. Lloyd was about to sign but then, during this weekend, she signed with Eczacibasi.

Drama :cheesy::lol:

Yes, she was considered a done deal by Pomí Casalmaggiore. But suddenly last saturday she received this last minute offer from Eczacibasi (which had tried for weeks to convince Wolosz without success) 100k higher + possibility to play Champions League in one of the best clubs in the world, and of course she accepted.

Honestly I would have accepted too.

• Just because Danesi is not as 'flashy' as other players, doesn't make her less effective. She might not be the highest of jumpers or the hardest hitter but she's a very solid blocker, and a pretty decent attacker. Definitely one of the best in the world right now..

• Just out of curiosity: why just one very good season it's not enough to say Danesi it's one of the best blockers, but half a good season it's enough for Mayani?

Edit: and also, it's not the first good season of Danesi. She had great seasons in the past few years, and she also was the best blocker of the last World Championship.

Mayany’s half season as you said is because she had kidney infection So mara had to start! Lol but given opportunity, mayany is great than your anna danesi.

• mayany had the most block in 2017’s world under 23 women’s volleyball championship...

Minas joined wch and mayany entered in place of mara, there she was awarded as best blocker!

After the wch, she started with minas, she got two viva volley trophy. Then she had kidney infection, she played in the south american club championship, she started and teo games and receive the most blocks if compared to her minas counterparts...

Danesi oncthe other hand already had opportunity but those opportunity did not revealed she was at best. Last 2018 vnl, adenizia and bia had the most block and the mb from poland.

I know your point she won last wch but the mb from china is more deserving than her.

She wasn't the best blocker of FIVB WCH 2018. Statisticly Ni Yan was the best blocker in general, after her by blocks is Dannesi but in general definitely Rasic.

• She wasn't the best blocker of FIVB WCH 2018. Statisticly Ni Yan was the best blocker in general, after her by blocks is Dannesi but in general definitely Rasic.

Probably i didn't word that correctly, i just meant she had the higer number of scored blocks, not that she was awarded as best MB or that she had the best overall statistics.

• Probably i didn't word that correctly, i just meant she had the higer number of scored blocks, not that she was awarded as best MB or that she had the best overall statistics.

Again Ni Yan was the best blocker, 42 blocks versus 41 blocks of Danesi. Avg. per set 0.89 versus 0.84 avg. block per set of Ana Danesi.

• Again Ni Yan was the best blocker, 42 blocks versus 41 blocks of Danesi. Avg. per set 0.89 versus 0.84 avg. block per set of Ana Danesi.

Oh ok, then I'm sorry, my mistake, i wasn't remembering correctly, still I don't think that it takes away from her overall perfomance, at the WCH or overall. And just to be clear I don't think she's the best MB or even in the top 5 right now, probably the best in her age range, but that wasn't even the point of my comment.

• Eczacibasi failed with Wolosz, great ;D

• Oh ok, then I'm sorry, my mistake, i wasn't remembering correctly, still I don't think that it takes away from her overall perfomance, at the WCH or overall. And just to be clear I don't think she's the best MB or even in the top 5 right now, probably the best in her age range, but that wasn't even the point of my comment.

No bad vibes, i just want to outline the facts, but i also want to make it clear that i think Danesi is an excellent player, but not the best one or in top 5.

• But how can you look at the stats for VNL when Danesi didn’t play so much and in Seria A this season She had much less sets and games than Adenizia.

So you CAN’T compare players based on stats when they don’t have same sets and games in their stats.

Danesi really become one of the best MB. She is great attacker and blocker She is already proving herself at international level. So We have full rights to call her one of the best MB in the World right now.

• But how can you look at the stats for VNL when Danesi didn’t play so much and in Seria A this season She had much less sets and games than Adenizia.

So you CAN’T compare players based on stats when they don’t have same sets and games in their stats.

Danesi really become one of the best MB. She is great attacker and blocker She is already proving herself at international level. So We have full rights to call her one of the best MB in the World right now.

I agree anna danesi of italy is a great blocker no doubt with that.

I am arguing to the person who claimed ber to be the best MB in the italian league or in the world!!

Being a great middle blocker means you are very efficient because there will be times that you wont be in court blocking, spiking.. u need to have a strong not powerful serve as well because after ur serve and your opponent scored your team will have to get 3 points in sequence in the three points with the other team for you to be placed in front. And with the argument you are saying, i cant consider her as someone who is best but as someone who has the potential to make it big in the future and that remains to be seen.

Your argument that she had less sets than adenizia doesnt give her an excuse to become efficient. Remember mayany? That girl had two seasons in minas, everytime carol gattaz isnt good she subbed carol and blocks and spikes in every set she is in the court! That’s because the mb position though lethal as some would say have very limited play time! And mayny used her time in court to prove to lavarini that she should be starting.

If you have time sir, try to check this game in yourube.. itambe minas vs fluminense and see in you eyes why mayany is better than you anna danesi.

Both girls have potential! But mayany has the edge in terms of growth. Currently, mayany is better in blocking. I just dont know who has the advantage in spiking maybe anna danesi but with a slight margin.

I hope in the next vnl mayany would face off with your ana danesi.