2019 / 2020 Transfer Rumors & Discussion (Female)

• I agree with you guys on one thing, I like Danesi as well but you'd want a MB to be a consistent player. So I'd wait a couple more tournaments before calling her that, though I can definitely see her as the very best one day.

Veljkovic, Rasic, Erdem, all Brazillian MBs, Ni Yan etc. have got one thing Danesi sometimes lacks imo which is that crazy continous MB presence! They are just everywhere and effective all-around almost all the time.

Danesi has moments where she literally outshines everyone but also moments where she seems lost, ghosting (though less nowadays) I believe this will be gone entirely as her game matures. What I like most about Danesi is that she is an amazing blocker, this might make her my fave soon.

Btw lets not forget that there are also some amazing players that don't have a strong NT maybe that they can go far with but individually are still world-class, Sinead Jack f.e.

• Who Is this Mayany? And where does She play? :what:

Mayany christine de souza no. 18 of itambe minas. She is the best middle blocker in the 2018 world club championship along with milena rasic.

Next season she will play in barueri under the command of ze roberto

• I definitely agree. Well i told the one who claimed here that anna danesi is the best middle blocker in the world if not, among the top 5!!!I know she has potential. But her club season in italy isnt the determinant of that claim alone. She is among the top 20 mb of the world!

Currrent best blockers of the world are: adenizia, rasic, anna carolina of praia, akinradewo, and yan ni of china!

I know for a fact mayany got summoned and will play for the brazil nt! But im not saying she is the best if not the ones included in the top 5 mb of the world. What im saying is mayany has more potential has better stats than his anna danesi!!!

• I don't Remember her at all.

The new brazilian generation Is full of players about the same level. It's hard to remember them, when no one actually shines like the old glories used to do.

She Is considered a world classe player, but she's known well Just in Brazil... And never played for NT. :lol:

The ones playing as starter in the superliga has the average afr of 27 up. Mayany under 23 had times she was a starter...

• Like duh! Watch brazilian superliga to be sure of your comments on mayany

I watch it whenever I can (expecially Praia Clube). I never noticed this girl. Overall the experienced players (Walewska, Gattaz, Fabiana and so on) were miles better than the younger ones. The level of the league was far from being attractive, most of the matches were on really low level. Osasco and Rio have never been as weak as this season. Considering how bad Brazil was lately on the international stage, it is pretty clear their decline is deep. From Fabi to a disaster like Leia... it says it all. And it's just an example.

Good vibes to you.

• I definitely agree. Well i told the one who claimed here that anna danesi is the best middle blocker in the world if not, among the top 5!!!I know she has potential. But her club season in italy isnt the determinant of that claim alone. She is among the top 20 mb of the world!

Currrent best blockers of the world are: adenizia, rasic, anna carolina of praia, akinradewo, and yan ni of china!

I know for a fact mayany got summoned and will play for the brazil nt! But im not saying she is the best if not the ones included in the top 5 mb of the world. What im saying is mayany has more potential has better stats than his anna danesi!!!

Akinradewo? She is more spiking MB than blocker. Eda Erdem to me!! Watch EczV vs FB semis!! How an MB singlehandedly can win an already lost match back with her blocks :box:

I agree with others though.

To say this is the top 5 is so subjective though, you can never make everyone agree on that. That's why I think we should move on, everyone here is fighting on this when its all subjective, we can agree they're all world-class MBs.

• Neriman- Brayelin/Bethania will be a messy duo in reception and defense :D

No I think it is Neriman and one of Brayelin/Bethania. XD indeed that scenario is catastrophic.

Neriman, Brayelin/Bethania would be a deadly spiking trio that could do anything after receiving, but they would literally never be able to receive a ball so... :rolll:

• I think they want one of those 3. Not all of them at the same time 😂 they can't afford such players at the same time anyway.

BJK can easily afford even all of em even, the question is though will they? All on BJK's president to decide how much he will put in volleyball, but it seems he wants to do more than usual.

• No I think it is Neriman and one of Brayelin/Bethania. XD indeed that scenario is catastrophic.

Neriman, Brayelin/Bethania would be a deadly spiking trio that could do anything after receiving, but they would literally never be able to receive a ball so... :rolll:

Yeah I meant one between Brayelin and Bethania to make the duo with Neriman :D They should transfer a defensive OH next to Neriman

• BJK can easily afford even all of em even, the question is though will they? All on BJK's president to decide how much he will put in volleyball, but it seems he wants to do more than usual.

That's what I meant they don't usually put so much money in volleyball. But of course if they want they can build a great team. But I think it's pretty unlikely.

• Yeah I meant one between Brayelin and Bethania to make the duo with Neriman :D They should transfer a defensive OH next to Neriman

yea or they could move one of them to Opp and transfer a defensive OH as you said, though this might be a bit expensive and Polen would bench again :rolll:

• Apparently Monza is about to sign Josephine Obossa as a back up for Ortolani, so Bianchini should be leaving the team. I hope she's going to play as a starter in a less ambitious team, rather than staying another year in the bench, she could be a good choice as OH or OPP receiver.

• I watch it whenever I can (expecially Praia Clube). I never noticed this girl. Overall the experienced players (Walewska, Gattaz, Fabiana and so on) were miles better than the younger ones. The level of the league was far from being attractive, most of the matches were on really low level. Osasco and Rio have never been as weak as this season. Considering how bad Brazil was lately on the international stage, it is pretty clear their decline is deep. From Fabi to a disaster like Leia... it says it all. And it's just an example.

Good vibes to you.

Good vibes to you too! Leia has generally improved. But the best libero is still camila brait.

The disaster in the libero is gabiru!

Praia is generally strong. Wrong setter transfer is the reason why middles arent use that often!!! And their passing line is also one of the problems