Turkish NT 2019

• To be honest, I do think it is the incompetency of Turkish Federation considering the fact that there's no detailed explanation of what kind of problem they had with the papers. Probably Chinese federation or FIVB had the chance to overlook this issue and let her play but you can't blame anyone for not helping you get away with something. Most likely it was an unnecessary bureaucratic paper but rules are rules. They should have double check everything and be sure that every paper was in place on time.

Of course it also shows incompetency of FIVB as well since they didn't catch this beforehand. Good that someone pointed it out before this tournament instead of real OG

• To be honest, I do think it is the incompetency of Turkish Federation considering the fact that there's no detailed explanation of what kind of problem they had with the papers. Probably Chinese federation or FIVB had the chance to overlook this issue and let her play but you can't blame anyone for not helping you get away with something. Most likely it was an unnecessary bureaucratic paper but rules are rules. They should have double check everything and be sure that every paper was in place on time.

Of course it also shows incompetency of FIVB as well since they didn't catch this beforehand. Good that someone pointed it out before this tournament instead of real OG

Tbh TVF is really bad organization, surely they made some error as well I agree.

• To be bluntly honest, Meliha's level is not even close to Kosha and Gocha's level. If Meliha's level was close to Boskovic, I guess she may pick Serbian NT instead of Turkish NT, like Boskovic did it in the past.

I agree that those players are more world class players like Goncha. However Meliha is not te be underestimated, she is an all around player. Not many players like that left these days. I doubt she'd leave for Serbia though if she was better. Meliha always had a goal to go back to Turkey and pursue volleyball and live in Istanbul no matter if she was in NT.

The Serbian players from Bosnia are usually from Republika Srpska in B&H except Boskovic (I'm not sure about Blagojevic) so that's why they pick Serbia. But imagine a Bosnia with Brankica, Boskovic, Meliha :box::love:

• However Meliha is not te be underestimated, she is an all around player. Not many players like that left these days.

That's so true and unfortunate. These players may not get the spotlight, but they're some of the most hardworking people.

Every team needs an all around player in my opinion.

• does Meliha speaks Turkish with a accent? Can you tell she was not born in Turkey?

Meliha has little to no accent, I can tell she is not born here because of her word use sometimes and that slight accent. But to me she uses Turkish very well, I struggle a lot more for example with understanding; Bulgarian Turks or even Turkish /Northern Cypriots:lol:

• If Meliha's level was close to Boskovic, I guess she may pick Serbian NT instead of Turkish NT, like Boskovic did it in the past.

Do you have any idea about Balkans? Like what happened 25 years ago in middle of Europe? Ethnic cleansing, genocide?

Meliha is Bosnian aka Muslim born. Not like Boskovic/Mihajlovic. Turkey was Meliha's only chance to achieve bigger stage.

It's same for Adis Lagumdzija. Even his father was a starting opposite hitter for Yugoslavia NT next to Vladimir Grbic, Turkey was his only chance. Cause he's Muslim born as well.

Serbia is very strict about it.

• Guys let's move on, it has been 7-8 years since she made that decision so this is pointless to fight about :lol:

Let's just hope she returns as soon as possible.

• You are not Meliha, plz dont talk about such things instead of her. Maybe she is much more open minded person like Goncharova and doesnt care about politics like you do

Oh my gosh. It's not about Meliha. She is very good friend with so many Serbian players like Zivkovic/Mihajlovic/Boskovic. She is very openminded. I'm as well.

But it's something above people's choice. It's Balkans.

I'm sure all Serbian users got what I mean.

Maybe after 30 years, Muslim born Bosnians will play for Serbia, but it's not an option for now.

• The Serbian players from Bosnia are usually from Republika Srpska in B&H except Boskovic (I'm not sure about Blagojevic) so that's why they pick Serbia. But imagine a Bosnia with Brankica, Boskovic, Meliha :box::love:

Don't forget about Edina Begic, BIH would be great NT fighting for big things.

• We will never get to learn real story that happened behind the closed doors. I don’t care after a point, no one will take the blame.

I don’t care where her roots from, she chose Turkish NT years ago, willingly and she has been representing Turkish NT for years, proudly. A girl’s dream of playing in Olympics, playing in Olympics Qualifiers has been stolen. Whoever is the responsible of this horrible action or omission should live the hell in this world. Period.

• Describe Cansu Özbay with 1 emoji.

Common descriptions: Panic, stress, anxiety, shocked, always on the watch, nervous and sweet :D

• Zehra is speaking so seductive always :lol:

Sexy beast :)

• Naz is not in any of the videos, seems like she won't be in the roster?:white:;(

• https://www.worldofvolley.com/…or-bosnia-youth-team.html

Is Meliha banned for good? For real? I thought that it was only for the qualification and then her paperwork would be ok and she would be allowed to return, but now i'm confused... It's sooo weird, and wrong, what's happening with her, no one deserves that