Brazilian NT 2019

• Boy I feel bad for Tandara. When will she ever get out from the shadows of Sheilla.. So who will be starting OPP for Olympic qualifiers?

• Boy I feel bad for Tandara. When will she ever get out from the shadows of Sheilla.. So who will be starting OPP for Olympic qualifiers?

Tandara or Paula or Lorenne.

Sheilla is not on the qualifying roster.

• I dont know if you are a Portuguese-language speaker but she did not deny playing at the qualifying. She actually confirmed that she will play and that she is a 100% ready.

thank you for correct me. :drink:

i can only recognise some similar latin spellings to English when i read. but i did translate them by google if i would like to understand intensively.

personally, i do not think she is 100% ready because i read from the article that she was out of pace with macris' quick balls, not in the best shape after her absence of court for so long.

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• I dont know if you are a Portuguese-language speaker but she did not deny playing at the qualifying. She actually confirmed that she will play and that she is a 100% ready.

Yeah. Though it's correct macris fast ball is with her middles

• According to Bruno Voloch, Camila Brait will join the NT after the OQ.

Personally, I think this is great news for the NT. Camila is the best In her position at the moment. Natinha is too inexperienced, while Suelen has a really shaky reception. Leia and Brait have similar reception skills, but I think Brait is way better at defense.

• Let's see. In 2016 Leia was playing better than Camila.

• Indeed.

I guess it all depends on how they're going to perform next season, and to be honest I don't think neither of them will have an easy life playing alongside weak receivers.

I'm ok with leia at the moment but who knows camilla brait would be a monster at defense next season at osasco. Next season, I'll be rooting for barbieri, osasco and Praia. :) good luck to Rio!!!

• My feeling is that Ze wants the best to play in the OQ, and since he's leaving, he is not worrying about whether they'll be available for 2021-2024 cycle.

unfortunately i have the same feeling with yours, well, i hope Ze shall take things rational enough to assess the 30+ players whether physically fit.

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• I don't mind a lot about age, but I am worried about continuity. Fabíola hasn't played in this entire Olympic cycle, and I am pretty sure that she doesn't want to play in the next one. So what's the point to invite a player to play for like 1 year and a half? The same goes for Sheilla and Fabiana, that are probably leaving as well.

Anyway, my point is that these players, although they're better than those who're in and have physical conditions to play, they just want to play in the OG, and in order for that to happen Ze will continue to cut those who have participated along the 4 years in order to open a vacancy for the old brigade to join.

• I find it funny that some people are celebrating the possible return of Camila Brait but are complaining about Sheilla, Fabiana...

I'm not talking about anyone from here, but it's a general feeling that I have.

I honestly wish that no one would come back, especially if it is a player who hasn't played at any single tournament since 2016. That also includes Fernanda Garay, who only played the 2018 WCH and was a complete mess.

• I also get the feeling that ze doesn't care about the next Olympic cycle that's why she is not concern about the age gap nt will have after 2020. Ideally the roster should include at least 3 different generation of people so that transition in each cycle will be smooth. But so far Brasil could only adapt Gabi from the young generation