USA NT 2019

• ^Ain't love grand?^ -- Anyway, here is hoping for a successful, injury-free and fulfilling pro season overseas for All the USWNT team members who move on to international club teams. One thing before taking a break until 2020 VNLs -- I feel Karch should retire after the Tokyo OGs. I don't, nor have I ever, liked Kiraly!

• ^Ain't love grand?^ -- Anyway, here is hoping for a successful, injury-free and fulfilling pro season overseas for All the USWNT team members who move on to international club teams. One thing before taking a break until 2020 VNLs -- I feel Karch should retire after the Tokyo OGs. I don't, nor have I ever, liked Kiraly!

who’d u replace him with though? I dont think no one else is qualified for that spot.

• who’d u replace him with though? I dont think no one else is qualified for that spot.

Fortunately that's not my problem: it will be USAV's. Fwiw, as a retired former coach -- if I were in a position to make that 'call' -- I would look more for a coach who would implement a system to fit his players, not the other way 'round (which is backassward, IMO). Also unfortunately, most coaches such as that (Don Shaw, Andy Banachowski, et cetera) are well retired too. There was a coach who succeeded quite well before KK: Hugh McCutcheon. So, it can be done. Ciao!

• Hahahaha no more justin wong orantes. She will be cut

• Doubt it. She was making roster while sitting at home the last three years and she's finally going pro....so why would they cut her now? And it's not like we have an abundance of liberos in the system. We need every bro that enters the gym to remain there and be an option

Trust me, that troll making remarks about JWO appears to have an anti-US "bone-to-pick" it seems. He ONLY posts weird, snarky, & baiting one-liners. Ignore!

• Annie Drews 34 points in her first game with JT Marvelous less than 36 hours since she arrived. She just started training with them yesterday.

Wow. In Japan ^^

• Yes. In Japan. :)

He still thinks Destinee Hooker is a better player than Drews.

He will joke about Drews, Thompson, Lowe and whoever can make it to Tokyo in order to push harder and harder for D. to come back, 'cause he's the only one who still sees her as the best opposite from USA. Let him live inside his dreams.

• He still thinks Destinee Hooker is a better player than Drews.

He will joke about Drews, Thompson, Lowe and whoever can make it to Tokyo in order to push harder and harder for D. to come back, 'cause he's the only one who still sees her as the best opposite from USA. Let him live inside his dreams.

I' m living for Picci, Destinee and that Puerto Rico OH that played in Novara.

• He still thinks Destinee Hooker is a better player than Drews.

as we all say, anyone who still thinks destinee is the Goddess of Opposite who is untouchable and the god-sent gold medal-summoner for USA lives in pre-finals match London 2012

• Trust me, that troll making remarks about JWO appears to have an anti-US "bone-to-pick" it seems. He ONLY posts weird, snarky, & baiting one-liners. Ignore!

lol... its my pressumptions as to why jwo will be cut and thats none of your business. Im ok with courtney as libero. Lol

Even if i think jwo is better than courtney, the latter has a lot of game time in the nt.

Seems like you just cant get over honest remarks to us players! Duh and i dont mind ur comment. And even affected by it. Lol

• you don't even know her name????? are you serious??????

He used to praize her when She was in Novara and also hate her for beating Imoco in few finals. Then She left for Turkey and he started pushing hard against her. Apparently he didn't forgive her yet, no matter She signed for a SeriA A1 team. :whistle:

• Back to the thread topic, ehh (not names of non-USWNT members)? -- Have been reading a forum 'bout posters' predictions for the Tokyo squad. Some facts:

1) NO ONE KNOWS Akinradewo's future status (perhaps including her, at this point?. Think she is due to give birth quite shortly). Until then, MB1 is unknown;

2) It's now October 2019 - not 2020. There is a lotta time until the next VNLs (including an entire pro season), let alone the 2020 OGs the end of July. Patience?

3) Again, A LOT Can - and most likely will - occur before Tokyo. Jordan Thompson could be a "wild card". Foecke could show amazing progress. So, stay tuned!

• maybe you can tell us again for the 1,200th time, how many years of coaching experience you have, because you know, that's so relevant to this thread and we never get tired of hearing it...

btw, i just saw this photo, who's the guy with aiyanna whitney? is he a VB player?

is she still playing VB?