Italian NT 2019

• Ebrar should stop attacking towards de gennaro, she is like worst person to aim I this court 😂

• Not a surprising easy finish with Sylla and Pietrini receiving like that.

Overall not a bad match, De Gennaro and the Turkish middles were amazing. Both sides had some great plays, though Egonu definitely was overused again.

Both teams can learn some valuable lessons from this match surely.

• When Bosetti doesn't contribute anything in attack and she has to be substituted, Italy is in trouble because their receiving is really weak. Luckily they have Egonu, but if she isn't playing at her best, it's a difficult job to score points.

• Both Sylla and Pietrini are big holes in the reception line and unless Sylla get into her beast mode at attack (she is far from it since WCh) Italy might get a surprise against NED during qualifications. Dutchies have good servers for sure!

I like our MBs, they were not only great at attack&blocking but also serving!. Cansu's connection with wings didn'T look good at this game. I am really curious to see Naz as starter in this team.:love:

• I think Cansu should and will stay starter, Naz won't come back from giving birth magically with amazing connection with everyone.

Cansu was good at VNL imo, today she was bad to the wings, however I noticed she was really trying to be super creative and trying to improvise today, as it is a friendly I think this was a great decision. Her continuously setting to MBs even worked out :D

• I think Cansu should and will stay starter, Naz won't come back from giving birth magically with amazing connection with everyone.

Cansu was good at VNL imo, today she was bad to the wings, however I noticed she was really trying to be super creative and trying to improvise today, as it is a friendly I think this was a great decision. Her continuously setting to MBs even worked out :D

I wouldn't be so sure about it... I wouldn't be surprised to see Naz as starter in Olympic qualifications, or worse case in ECh. Her experience and creativity beats Cansu anyday

• I don’t think Naz is ready to be back for qualifications, she would have been used in these matches if she were ready. She wasn’t even on the team pics that were posted from Italy yesterday. I do hope to see her in ECH, though.

• I don’t think Naz is ready to be back for qualifications, she would have been used in these matches if she were ready. She wasn’t even on the team pics that were posted from Italy yesterday. I do hope to see her in ECH, though.

True + we never saw her play yet, who says she is even fit enough and has hit enough balls at the time. It was for me even a surprise she was with the team, a positive one, but I don't think we should have huge expectations from her whether she will play a lot or not.

Btw I find personally Cansu to be more creative, Naz is definitely more experienced and overall the better and more reliable setter though.

• I`m team Cansu. <3

She is definitely one of the big reasons of Turkish success last 2 seasons, this should not be forgotten just like that. When I first saw Turkey under Özbay guidance I was actually shook, I never saw our team play such a fun game before. This all means no shade to Naz btw, she is definitely a world-class setter. I'm just stating my opinion and how I saw things.

• Italia - Turchia 1-3 (25-23, 20-25, 20-25, 18-25)

ITALIA: Sylla 11, Chirichella 2, Malinov 5, L. Bosetti 2, Danesi 5, Egonu 27. Libero: De Gennaro. Sorokaite 1, Fahr 4, Parrocchiale, Pietrini 1, Orro 1. N.e: Nwakalor, Folie.

TURCHIA: Ismailoglu 8, Zehra 13, Karakurt 20, Baladin 10, Erdem 16, Ozbay 2. Libero: Akoz. Ercan 2, Dilik, Yilmaz. N.e: Akman, Boz, Kalac, Sarioglu, Yildirim.

• She is definitely one of the big reasons of Turkish success last 2 seasons, this should not be forgotten just like that. When I first saw Turkey under Özbay guidance I was actually shook, I never saw our team play such a fun game before. This all means no shade to Naz btw, she is definitely a world-class setter. I'm just stating my opinion and how I saw things.

It`s gonna be a major setback in her career if Maja ends up as the starting setter next season. I hope not, because it would more beneficial more Maja playing less while for Cansu playing more. I have a feeling Gui will do this, if Turkey qualifies next week, he will have Cansu starting the whole season, if Turkey does not then he might start Cansu till January, then if Turkey qualifies he keeps her starting, if they don`t he goes with Maja as starter.

• And instead of calling a good receiver, Mazzanti called Nwakalor, who is an opposite :sos: Sadly Lucia is in a very bad shape compared to last year

Unfortunately her attacking has never been the same since her knee injury 2 years ago. Before that, she was attacking in a decent level, at least not like a second libero as she is now