Brazil - Women's Superliga 2019/2020

• London 2012 final match is that one match that every USA women’s volleyball fans want to forget. I watched the 1st set and gave up. Little did I know Brazil was on the verge of one of their best comebacks of all time. What they did after the 1st set was a history on itself. My heart was breaking for Logan Tom. She was robbed off of that gold medal by her own team mates. And to think that Brazil shut down Hooker to 12 points only on the biggest stage of them all after having dominating Brazil for 3 years is just completely out of this world.

OTOH I wish everyone in Brazil stay safe and healthy. In our country every day there is a new positive case. Hope the league can finish if the circumstances allowed.

• I wouldn't be surprised everything gets shut down in the upcoming days. We're at less than 100 cases as of now (I think?), but still.

There's a chance Bolsonaro's contracted the virus too, as the guy who tested positive was with both him and Trump (and Mike Pence too). If I could trade volleyball for that to actually happen I would, so Corona better do its job in this case.

I hope this is just one of your troll posts. Otherwise, this is a disgusting mentality.

• I think that she is angry because she was a player of NT for years and this fact has been put this kind of players in a bad situation when we talk about sign a contract in Brazil. So its more easy a foreigner to find a good job in Brazil than a two times olympic champions.

• i agree with her. The ranking system should no longer exist.

• the best ten teams are allowed to vote and the players has one vote to decide the ranking, the number of foreigners and etc.

In a meeting at was decided the increase of foreigners players and that the ranking was not going to be abolish.

But the question is that two teams were not abble to go to the meeting, but send the votes for e-mail. But it was decided (somehow) that this votes were not valid. ( if this votes were counted the ranking will no longer exist).

• the best ten teams are allowed to vote and the players has one vote to decide the ranking, the number of foreigners and etc.

In a meeting at was decided the increase of foreigners players and that the ranking was not going to be abolish.

But the question is that two teams were not abble to go to the meeting, but send the votes for e-mail. But it was decided (somehow) that this votes were not valid. ( if this votes were counted the ranking will no longer exist).

In practice, the ranking system doesn't change much of the imbalance of the teams. Still there's a big gap between top 4 and bottom 4

• Oh God again drama for nothing, they are FRIENDS out of court.

She simple made this gesture as fun how She tricked them after so long rally. :aww:

• ranking system of the players?????

Brazilian players are liste with points. In the past the clubs were abble to make a team with a maximum of points. At this superliga the only rulr its to not have more than two players of seven (maximum) points in a team.

Last Year Minas had Gabi and Natalia; macris was listed for this superliga as 7 points. Now Minas has Macris and Thaisa as seven points players.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrgBJkJNIfc

Just saw this and can’t believe how Carol did such thing. Am I missing something? Did she get a card or something?

They are friends. Was just some kind of funny. They played together for some years in Pinheiros.

• Bauru and Sesc Rio were appointed as the big clubs who claims for the maintenence of the ranking system.

• i think that its quite unfair that a team is abble to hira Zhu Ting, Boskovic and Maja ( :rolll::rolll:) but not abble to hire any brazilian players that its in their list wish.

• the players has less spots, less chance to make more money and to live where they wish because they are the bests....

• :((( it's not. Feeling good about your morals yet?

:dance6::dance6::dance6::dance6::dance6::dance6::dance6::dance6::dance6:

Poor Bolsonaro!!!!!!!!! The guy who said gay people should die probably has corona virus! I feel so sorry for him I'm about to cry right now

:rolll::rolll::rolll::rolll::rolll::rolll::rolll::rolll::rolll:

• talking about volleyball

First match of the quarterfinals between Curitiba and Praia Clube will be held with closed doors on Monday to try to prevent the spread of coronavirus.

I think the league has a chance to be postponed.