2019 FIVB Women's Club World Championship

• Change the setters.....and see what happens.

Egonu played with Carlini and She alone kick out Zhu Vakif from CL.

Thank you.

• Change the setters.....and see what happens.

And to face Folie and Robin seems kind more difficult than ECZ mbs, besides the ECZ game with more wings.

• Egonu is more athletic but Bosko has better aim. They are both pretty good :)

• Conegliano was bad today tbh, if this is their game. EczV just had to deal with Lloyd 2 sets, lol.

Let's put Milena Rasic and Zehra in front of them and we'll see how much they can get away with Egonu doing all the work :cheesy::whistle:;)

• Egonu seems like a more dynamic player, as Natalia was before surgery.

Even with high balls, Tijanaseems more dependent from a good setter than Egonu.

• Conegliano was bad today tbh, if this is their game.

Let's put Milena Rasic and Zehra in front of them and we'll see how much they can get away with Egonu doing all the work :cheesy::whistle:;)

Did you forgot last year CL, pls tell me what happend?

• She isn`t ||.....Her team did not qualify and was not invited.

In case u don`t know. A team qualifies for the WCH if they win their continental tournament. Like Novara won Europe, Minas won South America.

But Vitra, Conegliano, Praia Clube, Vakifbank got in with a wild card invitation. I actually forgot how much exactly they had to pay for the wild card. ( But I think it was around 500K....or 100K??????).....

You and sitenoise reminded me that Brankica played on WCCh just twice at the begining of the world class carier(i count since 2013 she is on her recognizing level)

She played a bit in 2013/14 edition when she played for Rio de Janeiro and she played in 2014/15 when she played for Hisamitsu.

She does not have a good chance to win this trophie yet. I hope that she will play next year.

• In fact, i do believe that Praia will crush Vakifbank today. It all depends on Haaks performance.

• Did you forgot last year CL, pls tell me what happend?

Egonu won in a close battle, upsets happen sometimes even if it is rare. its not the end of the world. VB had dominated volleyball for years prior if you remember with almost no one ever giving them any sort of battle, aside from an occasional one.

• Conegliano beat Eczacibasi 3:1 don't forgot that and they didn't even played their best.

If De Gennaro started to play like She did in 4th set sooner, this would be 3:0match easily.

And Robin was literally 0% in attack. With disaster of Sylla mistakes, they can play WAY better.

• We will leave this here. Thank you.

Egonu you won it today

Yes today for sure Egonu is defeat Boskovic

but Boskovic is still better player and best player at her position

just like Maja.

• Yes today for sure Egonu is defeat Boskovic

but Boskovic is still better player and best player at her position

just like Maja.

We saw it today, and we will see Maja and Wolosz fight, waiting :whistle:

• Egonu seems like a more dynamic player, as Natalia was before surgery.

Even with high balls, Tijanaseems more dependent from a good setter than Egonu.

Yes for sure she need a higher ball than she is height and maybe ball in her attacking zone. Too much depence on the setter.

• Boskovic was even 3rd scorer in her team with 14 points

And Paola Legend Egonu 29 points :super: