2019 FIVB Women's Club World Championship

• Imoco deserves their winning.

Egonu is playing so great though they don't use any other player more.

MOTTA should takethe responsibility today because players in ecz seems to be in a good shape today except Lloyd.

I think he should learn to change strategy during the game. Plus, double substitution was a big mess.

• And Conegliano got it!!!

Winning streak 13/13!!! :super:

• Whatever Motta is a joke.

Vitra can still the whole thing if they play with Gamze from on now....but of course he wont let that happen.

This was the most pathetic coaching I have ever seen.

If they learn lessons from this match I see good things for EczV still, but Motta is annoying af. Conegliano was boring and all about Egonu tbh!

• Conegliano won it 3:1 and they can perform way better!!

Wolosz haven't used so much MB but I wouldn't be surprised if this is tactic from Santarelli when He knows that they are probably faciing again...

• Natalia played her worst game with Eczacibasi but I got it. I think she really felt "I can injuried again" today thanks to those terrible sets by Llyod and she couldn't bounce back mentally even after Gamze got in. I don't expect her to play this bad in next game. (Idk what happens if this stupid old moron lets Llyod set again).

I wanna watch another round of Ecz-Congeliano in the final. This match is 1-1 for me. You can't play without a setter against Conegliano.

• Goodnight volleyball lovers

Italian team got it again :super:

Egonu and Wolosz the best at their positions...

• So ... Brankica isn't playing in this tournament? I miss her. She's the only volleyball player who takes a completely broken play--where the only thing to do is push the ball over the net--as an opportunity to score.

• Natalia played her worst game with Eczacibasi but I got it. I think she really felt "I can injuried again" today thanks to those terrible sets by Llyod and she couldn't bounce back mentally even after Gamze got in. I don't expect her to play this bad in next game. (Idk what happens if this stupid old moron lets Llyod set again).

I wanna watch another round of Ecz-Congeliano in the final. This match is 1-1 for me. You can't play without a setter against Conegliano.

Yes. I was really worried players might got injured with that kind of sets.

• Goodnight volleyball lovers

Italian team got it again :super:

Egonu and Wolosz the best at their positions...

Yes they are amazing Just after Maja and Boskovic.

• So ... Brankica isn't playing in this tournament? I miss her. She's the only volleyball player who takes a completely broken play--where the only thing to do is push the ball over the net--as an opportunity to score.

She'll be in CL, but Fenerbahce didn't got the Turkish WCC spot this season. The other team will be VakifBank where we will have lots of Zehra vibes :drink:

• Egonu is amazing until she makes tons of errors and make 'that' face she does like she could care less.

Boskovic is proven the best so far, let's not take conclusions yet. It's day 1, hun.

• natalia is saying sorry to her team mates when her sets by lloyd was totally aweful. Lloyd is such an overrated player. Base on score kim got 17 natalia 15 tijana 14 yesemin 10..

Nice game by egonu 29. And wolosz. Imoco's middle players not scoring that much. It is because of the pass. Kim hill always on diagonal...

Anyways, good luck to minas tomorrow i know they will be hammered by vitra. :'(

I agrre, Natalia didnt play well.

Egonu was so unstopable. Maybe because for sure Vitra has bad middle blockers and Conegliano has a better setter who can slow down the block.

I didnt see a fire in Tijana Game. For sure i think that Turkish federation should allowed at least 4 foreigners plus one.

Lloyd was not good, but they are lacking time on court with the team. But i do not understood the choice of Lloyd as setrer, because she was not that good in Brasil.

• block today was 5-13...

Middle bloclers of ecz today gave imoco so many 1 blocks and failed to make some more blocks.

Lloyd was so notable today but middle blockers weren't good either.(though Yasemin was good on attacks.)

She isn`t ||.....Her team did not qualify and was not invited.

In case u don`t know. A team qualifies for the WCH if they win their continental tournament. Like Novara won Europe, Minas won South America.

But Vitra, Conegliano, Praia Clube, Vakifbank got in with a wild card invitation. I actually forgot how much exactly they had to pay for the wild card. ( But I think it was around 500K....or 100K??????).....