Italy - Superlega 2019-2020

• I think Lube have to play Rychlicki as a receiving opposite for Leal in a few painful rotations. Trento is serving like a crazed god right now.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Vettori. :aww:

Maybe Michieletto could play opposite because this is getting ridiculous now.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Verona is out of the Quarter Finals for Coppa Italia. The team this year is quite mediocre. They have good middles like Bira Cester and Solé (they even bought Aguenier) even though they are not served that much, but the OHs are not enough: Muagututia and Asparuhov aren't good enough for Superlega. Sincerely, I don't even like Boyer.. he hits hard, but he makes too mistakes when he has to close. first set yesterday: 22-17 for Verona---> 25-23 for Milano with Nimir on fire on service and Boyer getting blocked or defensed..

• The lack of italian players is starting to get Trento into trouble. Last season, with Cavuto and Nelli on the bench, everything seemed more balanced. And now you see Cavuto doing rather great for Ravenna and I'm here thinking why he's playing on the other side.

I also think Lorenzetti really needs to stop with the rotation of Russell, Kovacevic and Cebulj. Whoever plays the best should be the titulars. There's Cebulj playing like a badass and then because of the game layoff, he's not playing well anymore. Lorenzetti have to plan it a little better with the load management. It's just crazy to have three different sets of OH duo every other game.

#FreeBritney

• Travica is still playing at a high level. It's a waste that he's not called to the NT. Given the other players who're expelled from the NT during WL 2015 are all back to NT, why is Travica not given a call? His presence and performance on court has shown that he's now a very mature player.

• Travica is still playing at a high level. It's a waste that he's not called to the NT. Given the other players who're expelled from the NT during WL 2015 are all back to NT, why is Travica not given a call? His presence and performance on court has shown that he's now a very mature player.

I don't think Travica has a chance of coming back to NT.

Giannelli is the starter, Sbertoli and Spirito will be subs.

I am not mistaken, he was against naturalized players and didn’t want Osmany in the team. Correct me if i am wrong.

• not the prettiest win for Milano 💪💪💪💪

Is Petric injured?

• Lube should've won but the volleyball gods spoke to Nimir at the tiebreak and snapped with unbelievable aces.

#FreeBritney

• He had an interview about why he opted not to play. It's in French or Italian.

Maybe he needed the rest. If I am correct, He incurred this back pain problem during the World Grand Champions Cup in Japan.

• Yup 2017. But maybe it's a different problem. I actually dont know.

• so far, back pain > shoulder and now back pain again.

• Kovacevic is benched for three straight games(two in actual because Cebulj got benched during the christmas game.) Usually one of the titular OH from the previous game gets rotated to the bench but this time... it seems they are regularizing Cebulj to starting positon. Not sure if there's injury on Kovacevic or he's just in a very bad shape to even warrant rotation like last year.

#FreeBritney

• I wonder where De Falco will go next season. He's obviously Valentia's best player but it doesn't really mean much when they're losing almost every match.

#FreeBritney

• Belated comment on Lube vs Milano game as I've just watched the replay... How would Lube's coach opted for this opposite over Ghafour at the beginning of the season? He's really weak as a spiker. Before the reinforcement comes, I'm wondering if Lube has any OHs that can serve as a receiving opposite, and Leal will focus more on spiking.