2020 / 2021 Transfer Rumors & Discussion (Female)

• I wish Plummer will stay in Italy. But I don't get Monza. Their reputation is quite bad because how they handle this situation so maybe some players won't sign with them for this.

BTW other rumors from volleyball.it

Scandicci -> MB Popovic (Scandicci will likely reduce their budget,so it's not known yet if some players will accept to reduce their salary)

Conegliano-->Fahr and OH Adams

Monza--> Coach Gaspari, Bricio(?) and Meijners moved to the opposite position

Il Bisonte Firenze-->Coach Mencarelli, Cambi and Guerra

• I think even Smarzek thought that she was going to Minas.. But money talks...

About Drews, it was more wishful thinking than anything else.. Nothing really official.. but even if it was official, Brazil can't keep a good fight with Japanese league, not even in dreams.. just remember what happened with Hannah Tapp

the JVL teams must really have a lot of money for them to win bids for contracts.

• If Minas loose this fight for Smarzek, think they should try to sign with a decent local opposite and look for good OHs. Most of the top opposites already have a verbal agreement with other teams.

I also wanted Drews to play for Minas, maybe see her play in the SA Club Championships and the CWC. Maybe she chose JT again, assuming that the league is still shorter so that more time can be spent preparing for 2021 Olympics with team USA.

• Scandicci is not gone play CL next year and probably Corona affected them too.

So I understand them but having Popovic is great thing for them ! :D Great MB !

• Other rumors from volleynews :

Eczacibasi--> Ogbogu and Thompson

THY --> Carlini

Retirement(?)--> Lloyd, Gibbemeyer and Lowe

Thompson as OH, really ?? This big team as Ecz doing experiments is not smart at all...

Ogbogu is great deal. She was very good sub player for Conegliano.

Or Boskovic is leaving Ecz ? :what:

THY --> Carlini

Lots of rumoured players for Eczacibasi lol. Veljkovic, hill, bartsch, thompson, ogbogu lol mini-USA????

Is Thompson eyed as an OH or OPP?

Will Bosko leave?

EDIT: Carlini to THY

• There was rumor about Boskovic coming to Monza from the day 1, but now Mejiners is coming.

So where is Boskovic going, staying :what:

China ?

• Will Bosko leave?

No way, she have valid contract with Eczacibasi for the next year, and she feels like home in Ecz. Honestly i would like to see her out of Ecz, maybe corona make some changes in Ecz budget but i doubt, very low possibility for that.

THY --> Carlini

Ogbogu should make a smart transfer this year. She has to be in a team where she can be a starter. She already wasted a year on the bench and USA has lots of lots high level middle blockers, so her spot isn't locked at al...

• Ogbogu should make a smart transfer this year. She has to be in a team where she can be a starter. She already wasted a year on the bench and USA has lots of lots high level middle blockers, so her spot isn't locked at al...

I agree, during the club season, Washington got to play more than her and even improved a lot. I think with Ecza, she can be a starting middle blocker. Only issue would be the foreigner limits inside the court for the local league.

• No way, she have valid contract with Eczacibasi for the next year, and she feels like home in Ecz. Honestly i would like to see her out of Ecz, maybe corona make some changes in Ecz budget but i doubt, very low possibility for that.

Does this mean Thompson being pursued as OH by Ecza? I would not want to see her play behind Bosko's shadow as a sub OPP at all haha.

• No way, she have valid contract with Eczacibasi for the next year, and she feels like home in Ecz. Honestly i would like to see her out of Ecz, maybe corona make some changes in Ecz budget but i doubt, very low possibility for that.

I don’t think it would affect their budget, the family is old money and their main business is pharmacy so I don’t think it would affect them that much.

• Does this mean Thompson being pursued as OH by Ecza? I would not want to see her play behind Bosko's shadow as a sub OPP at all haha.

Me neither, she is too good for being alternative and she need club where she can be a starter and grow as a player, but I also don't like the idea of she as OH in Ecz, i think that is false rumor but who knows, Ecz and their crazy management.

• I don’t think it would affect their budget, the family is old money and their main business is pharmacy so I don’t think it would affect them that much.

I know i know, because of that i say it is very low possibility for that.

• Il Bisonte Firenze-->Coach Mencarelli, Cambi and Guerra

Interesting, because they were also negotiating with Dijkema for a new contract. I don't think either of them wants to sit on the bench:/

• Ohhh Eczacibasi it looks like one more wasting of money for club as them

They will never learn. But for them it is the most important thing to keep Motta :whistle:

• I don’t think it would affect their budget, the family is old money and their main business is pharmacy so I don’t think it would affect them that much.

If anything as Pharmacists I guess they'd be even richer (yet again lmao) after the coronacrisis

• Buijs back to Brazil; Osasco or Praia clube? Could make sense considering her relationship with Carol.

https://esportes.estadao.com.b…recida-ao-praia-e-osasco/