2020 / 2021 Transfer Rumors & Discussion (Female)

• Courtney had very nice performance at WCCH and She is one of the best defence OH.

For me She is more type player like L.Bosetti and We all know what a key player She was in Italian NT.

You don't need to be the best, the best if you are perfect puzzle for your team.

If Robinson is coming to Ecz than rumors about Bartsch coming to Conegliano can be true.

• Eczacibasi has some great MB future prospects actually,

I really hope “the Daughters of Atatürk”. or ''The Tigers'' as they are called can come up with a great squad again and rule Turkish volleyball, I like VB and can't deny that they have been the most legendary and influential the past decade but I'm traditionally more a Pharma stan :P

Eczacıbasi MB are very good blockers but their attacking isn't that good. Especially Yasemin she is a monster in block but she can't attack like other good MB. They need to develop their attacking

• My God If We are gone watch Bartsch - Hill duo in Conegliano We are gone watch one of the best team in history with some record breaking performance. And We though that this year they were amazing.

But hard it will happend ;(

:white::white::white::white:

• Well that is just one tournament...

In national team she can't even handle to receive when she is their libero, so I don't think she is the right outside hitter to cover Mihajlovic. Than she also has to focus on attack next to her receiving duties.

• I hate Courtney as a libero lol but she is a pretty good OH2. Not the best but for a team like Fener, she can be a good addition to them. She also has a good block. Key word is good. She hasn’t been great in the pro seasons she’s been on. Personally, I’d want Kelsey to stay in Fener but if Courtney replaces her, she can get the job done too.

• What is going on with Lippman, any rumor abour her future club.

I hope that she will not play again in China, that is not right place for her improvment.

• Janset Erkul is another very good prospect.

I wonder who's staying in THY and what position Ebrar will be playing, considering she became a good as outiside hitter this season.

Ebrar and Asli are 2 of the best domestic transfers of the season.

• Yeah many top teams are blind when We are talking about her.

Monza could easily transfer her but if I get it right they are going with Mejiners.

Maybe Pomi will try to signed her again ? They wanted her after China season was over.

• And many times i hear that Alsi probably leaving Galata, but where she goes?

Maybe i missed something, sorry if there was already talks about that.

• If Imoco gets Hill-Bartsch duo, are they really planning to bench Sylla, during the OG year, who is the only OH with a guaranteed place I can think of in the Italian NT.

• If Imoco gets Hill-Bartsch duo, are they really planning to bench Sylla, during the OG year, who is the only OH with a guaranteed place I can think of in the Italian NT.

After this season, L.Bosetti(even though She didn't play) >C.Bosetti>Pietrini>Sylla :whistle:

Well, I don't see anything weird. Imoco is a club, it's not their concern whether Sylla gets in good shape to OGs or not.

Marco Gaspari is leaving Casalmaggiore. Monza is rumored to be interested.

• What is going on with Lippman, any rumor abour her future club.

I hope that she will not play again in China, that is not right place for her improvment.

There also was a rumor she would go to THY last season after she left China. Maybe she is going there? Than Ebrar can play as outside hitter.

• I was sort of wondering if Lippmann will stay in Schwerin especially if they are allotted a spot in CL next season.

She didn't intend to stay in Bundesliga and had confirmed before in an interview on television(if I recall correctly) that she would again play abroad before the transfer market was heating up.

But given by the circumstances, more specifically the pandemic stuff, I wouldn't be astounded if she once changed her mind.

The same goes for Geerties.

• Well, I don't see anything weird. Imoco is a club, it's not their concern whether Sylla gets in good shape to OGs or not.

Marco Gaspari is leaving Casalmaggiore. Monza is rumored to be interested.

Of course it is a club but benching your NT starting player in Olympic season is weird, I am sure Sylla would not like that either. Same issues were questioned with Hande-Meliha and Ebrar being benched in Turkey this season.

crovolley I don't agree about Lucia. I like her a lot but she had so many injuries and coming back from a long break again. We don't know how she will turn out this time, whether she will be able to reach to her usual jumps etc.

• can you explain why not?

Ofc

Because in China, quite reasonable, focus are on the domestic players. It seems to me that foreigners are considered as a scoring machine, they have great conditions, big budets (some clubs not all), but i dont see any progress on the players who go to China and almost no one stays there for a long time (whose decision it was, never mind), there is stereotypical opinion that the llayers go to China at end of their careers in order to earn money and that is not a cooncidence (ofc i dont think that is the only reason). Not to be misunderstood, i dont think the Chinese league is in desperate quality but i just think that her reach is much higher and that is not the righ enviroment for a player like her right now. Italy IMO is best for her right now but reality is something else.

I am ~ok with China but Italy IMO is incomparble, much better enviroment for her right now.