EuroVolley 2021-Serbia, Romania, Bulgaria & Croatia

• what do you think about Bosnia vs Slovenia? People at volleybox and bookies see Slovenia as a huge favorite. For me? Bosnia can fight.

I saw that Slovenia is going without Lana Scuka. Bosnia has Begic and Boskovic. Also Mladenovic (she was picked in KOVO draft) and Paradzik that was on france league. So Bosnia roster is looking good. The weakest point is setter, but if she can set to Begic/Boskovic they will score some points. I can Imagine Bosnia winning at least one set. People predictions are for 3:0 for Slovenia, almost 100% percent. Bookies Has 1,05 for Slovenia so it's 95%. What do you think?

Lana isn't there? She's in website roster

• Lanaa isn't there? She's in website roster

On the Cev site you have all the players. On the federation site you have short roster going to Latvia.

• oh i can only imagine her with an injury or tired

After mlakar I'm not preparee for more retires..

• So today start finally the qualifiers

Yours predictions? Mine

Group A:Imo this is the hardest one

-Belarus and Switzerland

Group B:Ukraine and Sweden

Group C:Greece and Spain

Group D:Eslovaquia and Finland

Group E:France and Hungary

Group F:Czech Republic and Slovenia

• The same...maybe estonia and bosnia can be competitive

• In group A I put both teams cause I like them but I'm aware estonia is strong,they are young and in 2018 they eliminated czechia so imo it won't be a surprise if they qualify over one of them

The only surprise I see happening is bosnia,the others really difficult

• Anybody knows why Zora Glemboczki is not going to play in Hungary? She's not a international level? I mean international bench ofc :D I thought that she's a good prospect

• Bosnia looks very good! All of their players are so tall, I thought everything will be about Begic but they work as a team :heart: First surprise is coming?

• wow bosnia leading 2-0

It seems slovenia replaced mlakar for another lefty but this one isn't good

So sad,i'm rooting for slovenia

• Bosnia looks very good! All of their players are so tall, I thought everything will be about Begic but they work as a team :heart: First surprise is coming?

TBH i wouldn't call that surprise, Begic was even on paper biggest star of both teams before the match, Boskovic isn't elite opposite but for this level more than enough, IMO she was solid this season in Kuzeyboru, Bozic is young and still unstable setter, but also she had great season in Serbian champion UB, OTOH Slovenia is playing without main players from the past, Mlakar (retire), Scuka & Sobocan (idk), Planinsec had been without club, Mori with disaster season, so this result was/is IMO very predictable.

That's absolutely not a surprise. Surprise would be 3 points for Slovenia. I'm talking from yesterday that Bosnia is underrated :P

• What a surprise

I knew bosnia could win but not like this

Slovenia need mlakar asap