EuroVolley 2021-Serbia, Romania, Bulgaria & Croatia

• I know you can't blame Dambrink, but it makes no sense she is still on court... She hasn't scored a single point and is too slow in defense?(

• Daalderop is underperforming today:( Jasper should be on court for her to stabilize reception. Bongaerts her connection with middles is good, so better reception will allow her to involve them more! Only than Baijens should be on court for Lohuis to have some more firepower in attack.

• Greece can be sooo frustrating to watch (and support)...they have some good players, they sometimes play solidly, but usually they react reeeeally slowly, they either get in each other's ways or freeze at the same time, they mess up free balls, and let's not even start on the reception issues... Oh, and ofc, they cannot maintain ANY lead, even if their lives depended on it...

• Dambrink is a bit of a limited player, at least for now. Idk why Plak is being ignored. I don't think this current Dambrink can lead the team if the coach thinks that

• Dambrink is a bit of a limited player, at least for now. Idk why Plak is being ignored. I don't think this current Dambrink can lead the team if the coach thinks that

Plak must not be fully fit, otherwise there is no explanation Dambrink is still on court :gone:

• Maybe its just too big brain of me... but could it be the Dutch simply want to be on the opposite side of Serbia in the knockouts?

I'd rather play Italy :lol::lol: Keep Turkey and Serbia on the top half of the bracket.

Hahaha I wouldn't mind avoiding Serbia, but there's 0,0% chance that the Dutch want to loose against Guidetti/Turkey ever and especially not on purpose:D

• I'm disappointed with performance of Dutch NT. I didn't expect them to win, but they are able to challenge Turkey way more than they showed today and could definitely take at least on set:( Only player from the Netherlands who played at a good level was Buijs!

It's so annoying Selinger doesn't try anything new or is way too late with his changes:down: The Netherlands should take Belgium as example! They need their fighting spirit and defensive work.