2020 Olympic Games - Tokyo (Female)

• let's go korea

It's on your hands avoid a boring and all 3-0 olympic day

Also brazilian user on fb are so high...they say they're a team,no depend on no one and better than serbia and italy

They need to keep humble

Rooting for a team is about passion, not logical... Let everyone think whenever they want, they aren't hurting anyone and in the end volleyball will prove them right or wrong.. You are sure a lot worried about what people on YouTube and Facebook are thinking recently... Just enjoy the sport :drink:

• Oh God even Kenya showed better performance and more fighting spirit. This is disaster from Korea :sos:

I can’t even enjoy in this game…. :down:

• To bad that Garay is not playing Europe clubs, She is right now the best player at Brazilian side. She is far from over !

• Tandara 1/9 even though Brazil is still leading 19:5 :what:

• I'm really happy to finally see Camila Brait playing at the Olympics:heart:She deserves it!

• Im too late for the party but congrats to Turkey. My theory explaining the sudden change in their game is, they probably used VNL to get fitter and loading, that's why their performance was very inconsistent and none of the OHs looked like they could jump well or hit strong. Now when the target tournament started, they look like how they should be. However in order to see if this theory is correct, we need to wait for the next two matches, especially Meliha & Hande looked completely different.

• I know that I don’t need carry about it and that is not mu problem but how much it gets on my nerves seeing Macris with mask during the game. I can’t breathe just looking at her…

• Im too late for the party but congrats to Turkey. My theory explaining the sudden change in their game is, they probably used VNL to get fitter and loading, that's why their performance was very inconsistent and none of the OHs looked like they could jump well or hit strong. Now when the target tournament started, they look like how they should be. However in order to see if this theory is correct, we need to wait for the next two matches, especially Meliha & Hande looked completely different.

It's the only logical explanation to why Guidetti kept insisting on Meliha and Hande in VNL... It paid off, who would've thought

• I really hope those Korean Netizens are seeing this. I mean yeah they are seeing this.

I think netizens all around the world can be toxic really, some worse than others. Turkish players get dragged very often as well and get a lot lot lots of hate. But really Korea needs to stop giving power to these netizens :gone: Not saying I agreed with what the twins did or that people shouldn't be held accountable, the opposite. But for example not everything is a witchhunt, this is international volleyball where the bests in your country should just represent you, point.