2020 Olympic Games - Tokyo (Female)

• I did mean Miyashita. I don't know who Sato is. Miyashita was already the setter during Saori's time. There was another setter they used last 2018 but I don't remember her name

I think you are referring to Koyomi Tominaga re the 2018 setter. She just became a mother this year, so she isn't fit to play on NT. But, yeah, she is a great setter.

• I think you are referring to Koyomi Tominaga re the 2018 setter. She just became a mother this year, so she isn't fit to play on NT. But, yeah, she is a great setter.

Tashiro, who backs up Momii here was the WCh 2018 setter IIRC

• Sooo 34points from Boskovic in just 3sets :sos:

31/49, 63%.

• Hey all, can someone be kind enough to pm me a link for Turkey-Italy game. For those who are in the Netherlands, is there a website i can officially watch like trt.com.tr for people in Turkey??? Thanx in advance.

• You are right, but Tominaga was at both 2018 VNL and 2018 WCH so not sure if that was gkv referring to

I think Tominaga and Kumi Nakada are real life friends :) She's back training with Saitama. Will be interesting to see what the future brings

• SRB vs JPN

P3

P2

DataVolley (by OSSRB)

FIVB statistics about reception are horrible, ball after reception needs to have proper high to be consider as perfect one or even positive, that what Maja can set to middle's from the knees it's something completely diferent. Different number of attack attempts for Rasic and Boskovic is due to OSSRB count even two hands place (due to inprecise sets, OOS,...) as attempt, also the two hands "attack" by middle on the net (overpass,.....) count as attack also.

Read what you want to see!

• Stream is on :woohoo:

Good luck to Italy, lets show what can you do !!!

• If someone wants stream, pls first unblock me :rolll::rolll::rolll::rolll::rolll:

I want to be kind but you are not letting me :lol: