2020 Olympic Games - Tokyo (Female)

• Do you guys know how many situations like this happened to many sportspeople before? Why are you already judging her when it’s nothing official yet? There are so many things and possible reasons for the positive test other than taking doping so please stop with the judgement.

I feel like for some people it’s now a great chance to explain the loss of their fav team with this and blame her for everything bad that happened in the world but guys remember this girl has been dealing with depression and other issues. So please stop with some hateful comments.

THIS! Crovolley is so pressed into concluding sanctions for a still developing "alleged" case.

• Didn't someone say the results for the (re)tests for Tandara and the whole team will come out before the final?

Why is Tandara being kicked out immediately if she has a chance to be cleared?

Can't they just "ban" her for a match?

• It doesn't matter one or more than one players are positive for doping. If she really use doping, team Brazil has to be disqualified.

Russia wasnt disqualified. If they disqualify Brazil, they will bring up Russia vball player issue of 8 players being able to play at Rio

• I wish Brazil will win tonight and win gold just to piss some pressed people even more. 😂

Will Brazil bring in a backup like Lorenne? or Sheilla what the hell lol. Or Rosamaria will be playing full 2 matches?

• While I love KOR to win, I do think BRA have a better hand in this game. I do not personally think the Tandara situation would affect them like how they play during vs JPN. Also, BRA has always have great tactical games against teams with a central scorer AND I do think they would punish KYK in to defending into submission! Also, a BRA vs USA match would be just another classic TBH.

• I think the China opp Yang Fangxu had a positive dope test sometime during our just after Rio... But it was somehow covered up for a couple of years. Not sure if she got to keep her gold medal... But she's definitely "retired" from volleyball.

• As much as I want Brazil to take the gold, I kind of agree to this though.

Still rooting for Brazil to win this match and take gold.

• Will Brazil bring in a backup like Lorenne? or Sheilla what the hell lol. Or Rosamaria will be playing full 2 matches?

As far as I know, no player is allowed in after the Olympics start. So Brazil will be playing with 11 athletes. Dunno if Rosa will start or Natalia, she is a nice option as opp (luckily for Brazil)

• i remember in 2003 world cup one dominican gave positive and confirmed it and fivb take away points of dom against brazil

It was a brazil 3-2 win

• i remember in 2003 world cup one dominican gave positive and confirmed it and fivb take away points of dom against brazil

It was a brazil 3-2 win

The case with Chinese volleyball player and Russia's men's players were different.

• As far as I know, no player is allowed in after the Olympics start. So Brazil will be playing with 11 athletes. Dunno if Rosa will start or Natalia, she is a nice option as opp (luckily for Brazil)

Rosamaria over Natalia. Natalia can sit on the bench with her gf Bia.

• It doesn't matter one or more than one players are positive for doping. If she really use doping, team Brazil has to be disqualified.

China wasnt DQed, so was Russia Men's Team.

• That was after Rio, 2018.

So China got to keep their gold and not DQed?

• Yang Fangxu was just banned from playing for four years.

• if Korea qualify for the final match, maybe I wont be sad anymore that they eliminated us lol. so I'm rooting for Yaki today <3

The match will be tough for them against Brasil bcz I don't think they will be affected by Tandara's situation.

have a good match both sides:drink:

• Other news, they mentioned Lang Ping will retire from coaching after Tokyo