2020 Olympic Games - Tokyo (Female)

• When I open the page for the Kor/Ser match at nbcolympics it makes 114 requests to Google servers <X

• Don't care what anybody says, Lee SoYoung has the correct number printed on her jersey and those quick Korean MB dumps are cute af :rose:

• mine is fine. That’s weird

It's playing fine here. I usually block that stuff but nbc won't play the video if I do

• I won't be able to write here much probably but watching the game together with my mom at 02:00 local time lol (she is a big vball fan as well and visited me)

I'll be rooting for my Korean girls, first of all ofc the legend that deserves her medal KimYK, then Jeongah and Hyojin. Serbia needs to get rid of Terzic anyway they need a big loss for a slap back into reality, their game is pretty much a 10x worse version of Eczacibasi Boskoball now #bye :rolll:

• I won't be able to write here much probably but watching the game together with my mom at 02:00 local time lol (she is a big vball fan as well and visited me)

I'll be rooting for my Korean girls, first of all ofc the legend that deserves her medal KimYK, then Jeongah and Hyojin. Serbia needs to get rid of Terzic anyway they need a big loss for a slap back into reality, their game is pretty much a 10x worse version of Eczacibasi Boskoball now #bye :rolll:

as much as I am a fan of Rasic and Boskovic, I'll also have to root for Korea today.

• Serbia honestly does not deserve a medal with a game like this.

Even Terzic now said in the timeout "We all have to play to win" !!!

The girls on the field look like they just expect Tijana Boskovic to be literally alone from the service,

reception to attack and block, all points won alone.

Next to Tijana just Busa have 2 sets and 2 desperate middle attempts.

Shameless!

• Yang Hyo-Jin :)

• I think that Serbia will most likely win this in the end, but I would most sincerely like them to lose.

• Boscoball against Korea. That's respect. Or fear.