• Lol she’s too tall for ANTM.

Speaking of reality shows, I hope one of the girls who retired/will retire join Survivor. I’m such a big fan of that show and have always wanted a USAWVT member to be a castaway. Lol. Maybe Destinee? 🤣

Speaking of reality shows, I hope one of the girls who retired/will retire join Survivor. I’m such a big fan of that show and have always wanted a USAWVT member to be a castaway. Lol. Maybe Destinee? 🤣

She can definitely provide the drama that's very much needed to be in that show:lol:

Do you think she is able to be another Michaela? 😁

• 00003667559451-0038.jpg

Kim Hill was interviewed by her hometown paper and in it she talked about, among other things her plans for the future. She confirmed that she would be done with the national team after this Olympics but wasnt nearly as commited when it comes to her pro career saying -

"For sure, I'll be done with the national team after the Olympics, and likely done playing overseas. I'm not totally closing the door. I want to keep my options open, but I haven't signed a contract for next season. I'm going to take some rest and reevaluate."

SOURCE

Sadface... no mention of transitioning to beach.

Now that the Olympics has been pushed to 2021 I wonder if she'll change her position about possibly retiring from the NT and pro ball. I wonder how it'll impact Larson and Foluke as well. It would be quite sad if we dont see them in RW&B again. At the same time this postponement might actually have opened doors for the likes of Plummer, Foecke and Hentz.

• Oh no... It seems that we are seeing the last of Hill's carreer... I like her a lot, okay, she is not that amazing, dominating player she one day was, but she gets the job done! She would have much more years ahead of her, but if the passion isn't there anymore no point to continue I suppose :(

• Larson, Foluke and Adams have stated their intention to still play 2021.

Hill, no word yet.

Although the circumstances are not what we wanted, I guess we have more time to get that libero.

• So after both Larson and Hill leave the NT, how are things gonna be in the OH position? Naturally Robinson and MBH should be the starters, but the bench, which once felt very deep, wouldn't really feel like that anymore. Who's left, Courtney? Foecke?

• sidney's favorite, wilhite.

madison kindgon.

simone lee?

I don't think Madison kingdom has a level to be competitive to be in next Olympic cycle. I bet one of the newcomers will take her spot

• Let's not forget the dark horse here, Taylor Agost, switching from OP to OH playing in the Greek league and the leading attacker in that league this season and making great strides in her reception. From what I saw she's already at the level of Simone Lee for reception.

• Aside from the ones already mentioned we also have RJP and Plummer. The ones with the most experienced right now are not really projecting to be anything more than place holders. That kinda make it seem like the cupboards are bare but we actually have a pretty strong group of OHs in the pipeline. Theres Mac May, Dani Drews, Kendall Kipp, Logan Eggleston, Micaya White and Khalia Lanier to name a few. An inexperienced group but a lot of them have a higher ceiling than B-team quarterbacks like Kingdon and Rolfzen.

• Kingdon and Wilhite didn't even cross my mind, oop. I'm not sure Simone Lee has the reception chops to solidify a spot in the NT, so I counted her out for that. I'm curious to see all the newcomers that will pop up come next year.