Brazil NT 2021

• Is Fabiana going back to Volleyball?

• Fe Garay announced that she will take a break next season to try to get pregnant.

This is a very unecessary press conference. Makes no sense at all.

she is already 35 years old. Do you think it is just a break or retirement?

• APPARENTLY she said it's a break (I could not watch). Maybe she can go play in the US league after giving birth (considering she will get pregnant) :cheesy:

• Honestly I think that the managers of Praia Clube are the ones who decided to schedule this press conference. Since she’s still under contract, this was their last opportunity to associate Garay’s image with their sponsors.

She doesn’t have a diva attitude, so I don’t think this was her idea. One Instagram post would suffice.

• she is already 35 years old. Do you think it is just a break or retirement?

She said it was a break but years ago she also said that she wanted to quit volleyball to be a mother who has time to care for her child. At that time she said she found it hard to conciliate maternity and volleyball. But well, things change. We will have to wait for that.

• Honestly I think that the managers of Praia Clube are the ones who decided to schedule this press conference. Since she’s still under contract, this was their last opportunity to associate Garay’s image with their sponsors.

She doesn’t have a diva attitude, so I don’t think this was her idea. One Instagram post would suffice.

That actually makes sense lol I wouldn't be surprised if this was all Praia's doing as well.

• is better if she retires

Fe level has decreased a little bit 5hos season but her level is good

After maternity idk how she gonna be

But i rather not see her anymore to watch her being a shadow of her old shape as other brazilian legendary stars

• Julia Bergmann will be playing in the US NCAA's big tournament tonight (soon). It should be on ESPNPlayer (her team is Georgia Tech, they play a team called Lipscomb) idk how to link if there is one lol

EDIT: Claudio Pinheiro is one of their coaches

• Apparently it's not being shown on the ESPN streaming service. They broadcast almost every single match this year but when it comes to the most important part of the championship, it seems like they won't show anything. Weird.

• Bergmann has probably her best match in the US.

31 kills in 4 sets, terminated at 49%

Good numbers. I cheer a lot for this girl, she has potential, physically and technically. Wish so much that she graduates asap and go play pro.

• Good numbers. I cheer a lot for this girl, she has potential, physically and technically. Wish so much that she graduates asap and go play pro.

She's going to be so good. I hope she gets her degree early and goes pro.

It's not often you have a 6'5 (196cm for you metric snobs :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:) outside hitter who is a very good passer.

• what?

Sheilla was called to NT

brazilians are so mad,they know ze is capable of put sheilla in OG even if she wouldn't show good level ...